The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

Hey, Im level 85 and my resists are all maxed apart from fire which is around 50%, is that too low to do atziri even with a ruby flask?

HP = 3800
TS = 15.5k with LMP
Puncture = 26k

I dont know how to link my gear here :/
Puntcture feels so OP, I just oneshooted exile on 66 lvl map and i was only 67 lvl with crappy gear. This spec is just awesome.
"
tweedacus wrote:
Hey, Im level 85 and my resists are all maxed apart from fire which is around 50%, is that too low to do atziri even with a ruby flask?

HP = 3800
TS = 15.5k with LMP
Puncture = 26k

I dont know how to link my gear here :/

If you can avoid the flameblast you will be ok.
"
I can't level up my puncture early game because intelligence issues. What do?

Get a lapis amulet, or one of the hybrid int ammys

Or get the +30 nodes on the tree
Hey guys, if anyone is interested i'm selling the gear i use on my tornado shot shadow - Tooltip dps is 37k on Puncture and 26k on Tornado. Here it is:
"
Last edited by conradosampaio on Oct 28, 2014, 4:59:46 AM
What flasks guys you use with this build? I cant decide what to roll.
what's the consensus on herald of ice vs thunder? just switching your hat to three dragons and using thunder seems to work nicely but i'm not sure if the loss in the eva is worth the switch (48->43% for me)
"
Hey guys, if anyone is interested i'm selling the gear i use on my tornado shot shadow - Tooltip dps is 37k on Puncture and 26k on Tornado. Here it is:
"

how much for the bow?
Can anyone tell me why noone is using maligaro's with this build?i noticed several people going for normal resist gloves.
"
Ghinion wrote:
Can anyone tell me why noone is using maligaro's with this build?i noticed several people going for normal resist gloves.

mostly because every piece of gear for this build need's life, resist, cause you don't get much from the op's tree
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info