The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

"
Grocery wrote:
Would a Glyph Mark on Standard be instarip to reflect?

yes.

i got a 365 dps no attackspeed harbinger.

at 4.2k i had to remove crit multi from my amulet to prevent me oneshotting myself. (29 from maligaro's, 25 from quiver + tree same as mathil)
"
Grocery wrote:

I'm not sure it would be quite instant but yea you'll probably start to struggle with reflect. One of the reasons I haven't sought after a better bow is because I feel my damage is high enough for everything I do already and if I get more damage all I'm doing is threatening myself to reflect more and more.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
very nice player skills, nice abyss video
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

I'm not sure it would be quite instant but yea you'll probably start to struggle with reflect. One of the reasons I haven't sought after a better bow is because I feel my damage is high enough for everything I do already and if I get more damage all I'm doing is threatening myself to reflect more and more.

Good to know, thanks!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Nice build but this is basically Precaso's puncture build which was the first to show movement speed + Puncture concept as Uber viable. All you did was replace his Split Arrow for Tornado Shot for your AOE. After watching Precaso's vid you do almost the exact same thing as he does, except you died more. So many hairy situations no wonder you burnt all portals.

"
Wishuponastar wrote:
Nice build but this is basically Precaso's puncture build which was the first to show movement speed + Puncture concept as Uber viable. All you did was replace his Split Arrow for Tornado Shot for your AOE. After watching Precaso's vid you do almost the exact same thing as he does, except you died more. So many hairy situations no wonder you burnt all portals.

Ok so I just had a look at his thread for your sake. This is a new league, a new passive tree, a new skill and I did it on a massive budget build which was half of the point. Yea I probably died more, I have such little life that I can't actually take hits from anything, it all has to be avoided.

The video I uploaded I died twice to random BS things so you can hardly count those as burnt portals and I stated in my description I've done it cleaner. I chose that run to upload because those deaths were rather amusing to me.

But ok sure, I died some times, regardless of how, you're right I'm shit and should quit.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Wishuponastar wrote:

Ok so I just had a look at his thread for your sake. This is a new league, a new passive tree, a new skill and I did it on a massive budget build which was half of the point. Yea I probably died more, I have such little life that I can't actually take hits from anything, it all has to be avoided.

The video I uploaded I died twice to random BS things so you can hardly count those as burnt portals and I stated in my description I've done it cleaner. I chose that run to upload because those deaths were rather amusing to me.

But ok sure, I died some times, regardless of how, you're right I'm shit and should quit.

The least you can do is give credit to Precaso and his build and his guide, since this is basically his build and strategy he pioneered for Uber.

I said "many hairy situations". It's a nice build but FFS you can't even give credit where credit is due?
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 8, 2014, 11:02:07 PM
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Wishuponastar wrote:

The least you can do is give credit to Precaso and his build and his guide, since this is basically his build and strategy he pioneered for Uber.

I said "many hairy situations". It's a nice build but FFS you can't even give credit where credit is due?

The real credit would be to GGG for making 1.2
"
Wishuponastar wrote:

and every ranger build should give credit to him rite? cuz we have whole pasive tree filled with bow nodes
/sarcasm end
"
ryandizon13 wrote:
"
Wishuponastar wrote:

and every ranger build should give credit to him rite? cuz we have whole pasive tree filled with bow nodes
/sarcasm end

Maybe you were trying to be funny in your post but you didn't make any sense at all.

Not every Ranger is using Puncture. Not every ranger is using Precaso's method for Uber Atziri which is Puncture + movement speed on tree and gear.

In fact, NO OTHER Ranger with bow except those doing Precaso's build can do Uber. The only other Ranger is the Lightning Strike one.

Take a leaf from this guys build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1044580.

Where at least he has the decency to credit Precaso. No one had bothered to even try Puncture on Uber run until Precaso made the build and showed how to play to make it viable - and Mathil uses the exact same.

Reminds me of the guy who ripped off Fox's arc build and had no decency to even give credit.

But ofc this thread is just full of sheep fans...

Last edited by Wishuponastar on Sep 9, 2014, 12:24:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info