IgelkottSplits UBER ATZIRI NOTES (RAMPAGE)

Since people keep whispering me.

GEAR:

I'm basically doing Precaso's build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/952208/page/39 with some changes which you can see on my gear (links).

I recently replaced BM for Pierce on puncture, this made me hit 103k DPS with flask + charges + vaal haste!

Whisper me for questions if you want: IgelkottSplits
Last edited by Igelkott on Sep 10, 2014, 4:09:07 PM
dps, tree?
ToxicDreams..........
nice achiev man
44K DPS with split arrow, 66K with Puncture (This is with 4 Power charges)

60K DPS with split arrow, 92k with Puncture (This is with 4 Power chargers + Atziri flask + vaal haste)
why blood magic on pucture?
"
ptica wrote:
why blood magic on pucture?

The other option is PCOC or curse on hit + vuln. I like to be able to spam puncture instead of just hitting for the bleed and loosing added fire is devestating imo. But if you can sustain the mana, then swapping BM for PCOC is the best setup imo-
I'm playing "my own" crit bow build...if we can say like that, bcuz atm all rangers builds are similar.

But i'd prefer in 6L incr. critical strikes instead of pcoc. I believe and i feel like 70% crit chance w/o charges is enough to deal some damage.

Also i see your items but i dont see your tree, did you pick Mind Drinker node? I'm sure that 2-4% (depends on tree) should be enough for spam.

My equip
Spoiler

and here is my tree

and stats
4.2k hp
9k evasion w/o grace
89% accuray rating
puncture dps 57k
tornado/split arrow/split arrow+chain dps - 47k/45(w/ pierce gem)/ 24k

As you can see, i have only 2% mana leech from quiver and its pretty enough for sustain spam at normal mana regen modes on the maps (50% lower mana/life regen i grab 1 hybrid flask)

Would be nice to get some feedback about tree. Still didnt kill uber atziri
Ps. sorry for bad languandino
Last edited by ptica on Sep 8, 2014, 1:30:59 PM
Hey man, im absolutely loving your setup here. Im a big fan of pierce and split arrow, so i will be doing something very simular. Just a quick question, why dont you use the pierce gem on Puncture?

When i sell this ammy ill be buying some of the simular uniques.

Looking forward to it :D
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Last edited by Dracule on Sep 9, 2014, 6:31:15 AM
"
Dracule wrote:
Hey man, im absolutely loving your setup here. Im a big fan of pierce and split arrow, so i will be doing something very simular. Just a quick question, why dont you use the pierce gem on Puncture?

When i sell this ammy ill be buying some of the simular uniques.

Looking forward to it :D

Nice ammy,

I could, but if I would replace BM with anything it would be PCOC. I just can't sustain the mana atm when I run purity of lightning.
Hey i started doing this build and did a little bit of research myself. As looked at a bunch of skills and i don't think that Added Fire is best suite for Puncture.
Puncture is based on physical damage and you basically want to bleed the target to death. Now the added fire damage only has impact on initial hit so it won't affect the rest of the bleeding damage.
On the other hand, if you use pierce, at level 20 with 20% quality it provides 74% chance to pierce i think, and that combined with the Drillneck passive means 74% more damage to the actual bleeding.

What do you think @Igelkott ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info