IgelkottSplits UBER ATZIRI NOTES (RAMPAGE)

"
AlexUngur wrote:
Hey i started doing this build and did a little bit of research myself. As looked at a bunch of skills and i don't think that Added Fire is best suite for Puncture.
Puncture is based on physical damage and you basically want to bleed the target to death. Now the added fire damage only has impact on initial hit so it won't affect the rest of the bleeding damage.
On the other hand, if you use pierce, at level 20 with 20% quality it provides 74% chance to pierce i think, and that combined with the Drillneck passive means 74% more damage to the actual bleeding.

What do you think @Igelkott ?

I will try this.
"
AlexUngur wrote:
Hey i started doing this build and did a little bit of research myself. As looked at a bunch of skills and i don't think that Added Fire is best suite for Puncture.
Puncture is based on physical damage and you basically want to bleed the target to death. Now the added fire damage only has impact on initial hit so it won't affect the rest of the bleeding damage.
On the other hand, if you use pierce, at level 20 with 20% quality it provides 74% chance to pierce i think, and that combined with the Drillneck passive means 74% more damage to the actual bleeding.

What do you think @Igelkott ?

I just replaced BM for Pierce. Apparently it works fine :P Thanks for the pointer!!
You are welcome, glad i could help.

You think this is enough to do normal atziri?

I am running purity of fire because i have light+fire capped from gear and im thinking the extra fire res could count for atziri counter.
"
AlexUngur wrote:
You are welcome, glad i could help.

You think this is enough to do normal atziri?

I am running purity of fire because i have light+fire capped from gear and im thinking the extra fire res could count for atziri counter.

Definetly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info