[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

Thanks, I changed by boots and belt and it seems to be helping. I gotta get a new Amulet and ring now for some more life :)
Do you think this gear is Atziri viable? And at what level do you usually start to farm her?

"
chaelp wrote:
Do you think this gear is Atziri viable? And at what level do you usually start to farm her?

Spoiler

Gear looks pretty good and should be Atziri capable. All you need before you can start Atziri is incinerate doing at least 6KDPS on LMP. 4.5K Life and over 1000 Unreserved Mana. If you have all of those things you should be fine. Take Granite Flasks for the Champs, take Topaz and Ruby Flask's for the Atziri fight.

Nice to have's. Level 20 Arctic Armour, Level 20 Purity of Fire and Purity of Ice.
Hey, respecced a witch i had on torment a few weeks ago into your build, been working out great.
Done atziri a bunch of times, and actually just got done 2-manning her with a buddy (double vaals, trio, and atziri), just want to say, can confirm this build can definatly tank the triple flameblasts, not just once, but every single time she threw em out there.
Current level is 89.

Current gear:
Spoiler

P.S. are you able to upload a video if the entire run? still have some odd trouble with the double vaals sometimes (used to melee characters ^.^) seems like im not taking them down fast enough, current dps is 101k.
"
Hey, respecced a witch i had on torment a few weeks ago into your build, been working out great.
Done atziri a bunch of times, and actually just got done 2-manning her with a buddy (double vaals, trio, and atziri), just want to say, can confirm this build can definatly tank the triple flameblasts, not just once, but every single time she threw em out there.
Current level is 89.

Current gear:
Spoiler

P.S. are you able to upload a video if the entire run? still have some odd trouble with the double vaals sometimes (used to melee characters ^.^) seems like im not taking them down fast enough, current dps is 101k.

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear that you are enjoying it. I just hit level 90 myself. A bunch more Atziri kills under my belt and got my first hope drop!

I will have to record that, I just recorded the Atziri fight and am currently uploading, will provide the link when it is done. My gear is practically identical to yours, I don't have any problem with the vaal so long as you don't get caught by their hammer fist. Maybe run a topaz flask?

Here is my new 1.3 Atziri Kill Video filmed last night using the following gear.

http://youtu.be/IYqD4lotov8

Gear
Spoiler

DPS was 8.2K With Level 17 Heralds
thx for the video. what do you think about Celestial Punishment (25% increased Damage against Frozen, Shocked, or Ignited enemies.
5% chance to Freeze, Shock, or Ignite.) with this i got 25% shock(im using Added Lightning Damage 20/20 ,10% freeze,10% ignite im lv 90 i dont need the 3 dynamo mana node i got 1300 mana unreseved and 420 mana regen i can put the 3 point in +30 spell damage or the Celestial Punishment node (+14 elemental damage) thx a lot again
Last edited by djeezo on Jan 22, 2015, 6:50:58 PM
"
djeezo wrote:
thx for the video. what do you think about Celestial Punishment (25% increased Damage against Frozen, Shocked, or Ignited enemies.
5% chance to Freeze, Shock, or Ignite.) with this i got 25% shock(im using Added Lightning Damage 20/20 ,10% freeze,10% ignite im lv 90 i dont need the 3 dynamo mana node i got 1300 mana unreseved and 420 mana regen i can put the 3 point in +30 spell damage or the Celestial Punishment node (+14 elemental damage) thx a lot again

If you think you've got enough mana and life then those are great nodes. You can never have too much DPS. Celestial punishment is probably your best bet because of the +5% chance to shock freeze and ignite.
Is there a chance to change Cybils for lets say Doryani's Catalyst? Or will this build loose its survivality by this choice? Btw. using your build and its awesome! Keep up the good work!
People have wanted to know how I tackle the other parts of an Atziri run. Here is how I do it.

Double Vaal Kill
http://youtu.be/vBQ4lgOx2yw

Trio Fight
http://youtu.be/lxcc0l9Xtwk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info