[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

Nice build! Just one thing that bugs me really.. you talk about a block build, yet you have no block nodes in your lvl90 tree - not a single one.
Is Rathpith + 4% from TS enough to classify as a "block build" these days? Lol ^^

I imagine spell block is fine with Rathpith + Stone + Rainbows, but attack block will be hardly noticeable.
My CI Phys wander has more block than this :D:D Then again, I play HC...

Still, congrats on building what is possibily the cheapest way to kill Atziri.
Hey, i love your build, im at lvl 86 now, the balance of damage and survivability is wonderful.

My opinion for a lvl 100 build is to take 'Battle' Rouse and 'Faith and Steel'
because they are easy to take, and then it looks like this:

Here`s my gear, didnt do atziri yet, but works super for mapping
Spoiler

Thank you for the build
Last edited by Locanto on Jan 24, 2015, 8:39:47 AM
"
therealjcool wrote:
Nice build! Just one thing that bugs me really.. you talk about a block build, yet you have no block nodes in your lvl90 tree - not a single one.
Is Rathpith + 4% from TS enough to classify as a "block build" these days? Lol ^^

I imagine spell block is fine with Rathpith + Stone + Rainbows, but attack block will be hardly noticeable.
My CI Phys wander has more block than this :D:D Then again, I play HC...

Still, congrats on building what is possibily the cheapest way to kill Atziri.

Yeah I need to edit that, that was pre 1.3 when block was king, and cybil's paw enabled high DPS with high block. I will adjust the build guide.
using this build atm,and damn it is fun ,gear

have verry bad rng so no currecy for the unique helmet,,but lvl 81 ,4679 life,4172 mana,and 1074 mana unreserved,inci 5442 dps,
gonna now take the 2 cast speed points,en then 4 life nodes on the scion life,woop gonna have like 5k health soon <3
i just need to get my dps up a bit before i can try atziri,so lets hope the light of divinity gives me a 500 dps ^^
ok im working on a 6 link cloak of defiance now with Celestial Punishment i got 25% shock, 10% ignite 10% freeze but with the 6 link i wonder if a put a 20/20 added cold damge(add 10% freeze chanse) i will be at 20% freeze i am not sure how the freeze mechanic work? with 20% freeze and 14.5 cast per sec how often i will chill and freeze mob and can i chill and freeze boss? thx
I just wanted to say I finally killed Atziri. It was my first kill ever, and all thanks to the build.

My stats when I killer her were 4100 life, 890 mana, 315.8 Mana Regen, 92 Fire/92 Lightning (with flasks), 5217.7 TT DPS, 38% Spell Block

Spoiler

This was my gear.

THANK YOU!!!
Hey Love the build but my TT is low any help on getting it higher

I have a COD just not 5 linked yet

Spoiler

any help getting it higher
"
stratx wrote:
I just wanted to say I finally killed Atziri. It was my first kill ever, and all thanks to the build.

My stats when I killer her were 4100 life, 890 mana, 315.8 Mana Regen, 92 Fire/92 Lightning (with flasks), 5217.7 TT DPS, 38% Spell Block

Spoiler

This was my gear.

THANK YOU!!!

Hey man! Grats on the kill, glad that you were able to do so, glad that you are enjoying the build.

"
Dronnick wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Love the build but my TT is low any help on getting it higher

I have a COD just not 5 linked yet

Spoiler

any help getting it higher

You need to change Fire Pen to Faster Casting. Also when your Incinerate levels that will be a huge boost. Level 17 to Level 20 is like 500 TT DPS diffence. Also you want to upgrade your Cybil's Paw and Stone of Laz to ones with the max ammount of increased caste speed. For cybils this is 12% for Stone of Laz this is 15%. Those upgrades will make a huge difference to DPS.

thanks for the pointers
"
Dronnick wrote:
thanks for the pointers

Consider a rare Amulet that has life, and cast speed, if it has mana/mana regen and or spell damage that is a nice bonus.

***Update***

Have adjusted the build guide so that it reads easier. The Gear section has been tidied up and includes an Atziri capable section with a cost of 3-4 exalted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info