[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

so u need a shaper seed till u get a lvl 20 PoF eh? meh.
you don't actually need a shaper seed. you can just run with very small degen it works fine.
you could also get some other regen nodes. theres 2 times 0.4 regen followed up by a jewelsocket.
can you update the gem list?, thank you
What's the best investment for 4 exalts in standard? I was thinking about 5L Carcass Jack. I've got doryani's already.
Last edited by Coblex on Aug 25, 2015, 7:59:23 AM
any Videos? Mapruns, Atziri ????
1 September 2014
"
Once I have reached level 85 and can start Atziri I'll post a video then.

Last edited by In_Tyrannos on Aug 25, 2015, 8:16:54 AM
Recently acquired my 6L chest, and can day that this build has a quite fast clearing speed (tested level 74 maps). Still die to some high physical damage bosses and chaos damage bosses.

Actually, I have level 19 Purity of Fire, so, I need to use Shaper's Seed to keep positive regen.

I am waiting to level up for take a jewel socket for this: (hate silence)

Switched Added chaos damage with Life leech in order to increase survival.

Stats:
Life: 4k
Mana: 1k
Tooltip Incinerate damage: 17.2K (Anger + Flame Golem + RF)

My Gear

My Tree

Suggestions for improve are welcome.

Spoiler
Excuse me for my bad English, please correct me if i wrote something bad
but seriously though fuck this guy.

Not really tanky at all like he says, you constantly degen unless you use shapers seed which is a gimp to your build (waste's and ammy slot) the clear speed is okay but atziri farming? I think the only reason this guy could do atziri is he already had a catalyst . . . which only drops from her. I respecced into ez-mode flame totem and cleared all 15 of my atziri sets without breaking a sweat compared to this garbage.

ok im done flaming. It was just frustrating following this guide to only be very very dissapointed with the outcome.
@Doge_This_DPS
Cheap you say hmmm I guess if you have lots of loot laying around this is cheap? I really wish there was a way to get passed the bull crap posts calling things cheap when in fact they are not.....
i still have negative health regen even with the amulet , anyidea how to fix that :'\ i cant use RF my lvl is 74
"
elashry002 wrote:
i still have negative health regen even with the amulet , anyidea how to fix that :'\ i cant use RF my lvl is 74

you need a lvl 20 purity of fire =D
I'm not Brazilian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info