[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

hey,

how would you lvl up this build? at what level do you start using incinerate? sorry no experience with such a build ;) thanks
Tanky as in HC viable? It seems to be pretty HC viable, just wondering your thoughts on this build in a HC league. Seems fun at least.
"
runnin17 wrote:
Tanky as in HC viable? It seems to be pretty HC viable, just wondering your thoughts on this build in a HC league. Seems fun at least.

I think it would be hardcore viable, you might want to invest in a little more life, and maybe a little more block. Could easily hit 70% for both Spell and Attack block while running a Rathpith Globe.

You also have 79% Max Fire and Lightning resistance because you run Purity of Fire and Lightning full time. Which make a huge difference. You can weapon switch to Saffell's frame when you are fighting a high elemental spell damage boss.
I've leveled this as a Shadow as I've already got a summoner Witch this season, certainly it isn't as optimal but it doesn't seem to make a difference. One thing to note though as a shadow with all the ele damage nodes is that Added Lightning averages out to be better DPS than Added Chaos and has the added benefit (albeit small) of being able to shock map mobs with quality.
"
Smoojoe wrote:
hey,

how would you lvl up this build? at what level do you start using incinerate? sorry no experience with such a build ;) thanks

I started using incinerate at lvl 11 as soon as it became available.

lvling is simple, use wands and spirit shields with as much spell damage as you can find. Run armor/evasion gear until you are able to afford cloak of defiance.

Wait till you have around 1000 DPS on a 3 Linked Incinerate before adding Lesser Multiple Projectiles for a 4 Linked attack.

Buy a Cybil's Paw as soon as you can.

Save for a Rathpith Globe.

Buy a Saffell's.

Kill Atziri.
I found Elreon mod jewellery to be amazing for leveling, didn't have to invest in any mana for ages.
what bandit choice you take?
this build looks really fun, do you have any atziri youtube videos uploaded yet?
Slowly building up to 84 with my shadow, finding maps except for no regen ones pretty easy, current gear is:

Just need better gloves and rings and should be essentially complete.
"
what bandit choice you take?

I have updated the main post to include my recommendations for this.

"
FadeXF wrote:
Can you also post a level 90 and level 100 skill tree? And also what do you think you would 6L into this?

Added for you.

"
FadeXF wrote:
I did a mini test with my level 74 - gear:
I wonder what OP plans were for the 6L slot - I used Mana Leach to offset damage done to that pool - and I noted that OP didn't speak to the 4Ls... so I took the liberty to draw out the following outline - I wonder what you guys think about it:

However looking at Hoightytoighty's set up I really like:
4L: Reduced Duration - Lightning Warp - Faster Casting - Culling Strike (nice add there with CS)

I also just copied the
3L: Reduced Mana - Mana Leech - Tempest Shield

I don't know if Mana Leech works with Tempest Shield - with having such a high block rate, this actually seems worthwhile if it does work that way.

What do you guys think? For this build if you went with the movement 4L, what CWDT 4L would you take between:
4L: Cast When Damage Taken - Enduring Cry - Increased Duration - Immortal Call
4L: Cast When Damage Taken - Enduring Cry - Molten Shell - Enfeeble

6L You have several options.

1. Life Leech
2. Mana Leech
3. Added Cold
4. Added Ligthning

The Tempest Shield > Reduced Mana > Mana Leech, option is a really good one that I used in the one month race on my scion version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info