[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

From my experience this is NOT HC viable. Look at the scion forum for some alternatives.
Is incinerate not the next worst skill to boost with RF (after flameblast) since it has inherent "More multiplier"? If something says "More" then it adds to the same "more" multiplier which means that incinerate is multiplied by 4.59 at three stacks which is 4.59/4=1.1475 => approximately 15% more damage with RF compared to without for such a heavy investment... Seems pretty ineffective to me.

"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Is incinerate not the next worst skill to boost with RF (after flameblast) since it has inherent "More multiplier"? If something says "More" then it adds to the same "more" multiplier which means that incinerate is multiplied by 4.59 at three stacks which is 4.59/4=1.1475 => approximately 15% more damage with RF compared to without for such a heavy investment... Seems pretty ineffective to me.

not sure if its true but it seems as a valid point. needs clarification
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Hi what gem setup do you use besides the auras and incinerate?
I'm thinking of running no RF and just have the insane life regen. I've read a couple posts and it seems RF is near useless with incinerate. The damage buff from RF with incinerate just isn't as much as we hoped for. I'm going to play with the tree and remove a couple key RF nodes and work purely off life regen and invest more into life and damage.
You're wrong. More multipliers are multiplicative not additive.
RF does boost your damage by a whole fucking lot and you can still benefit from most of the life regen by using a Ruby Flask (that + a life flask and you're regenerating like crazy).
For RF damage, take your current damage and multiply it by 1.59 !
I tried the 1.3 build and loved it. rf adds a heap of damage but is hard to manage ... I have got it working with over 20 regen on my gear and a lvl 14 vitality aura, my witch is lvl 90 but I cant see how to maintain my mana using incinerate. it appears you need very specific gear to run this build effectively. its very hard to get pure armour gear with the right colours and every bit of gear needs mana regen and life regen on it. i'm gonna use the tree but prolly drop rf and purity off fire and vitality and look to other ways off boosting damage ... iron will looks like it might be good and perhaps run a coupla heralds.
RF takes my damage from 13k to 22k so that's a huge improvement. It's also somewhat easy to sustain. (after 1000 gear permutations).

The problem is with damage mitigation. You are fking squishy.
I don't understand how the OP says we are strong against physical damage !!! I have almost the same gear as him and I get rekt.

We also need more info about the gem setup that worked when fighting atziri. I can't believe he only used what we currently see on the profile.

This is not a hate post. I used this build pre 2.0 and it was amazing.
We need a little more guidance now...
update gem setup, please
"
oldgood wrote:
"
AngryCustard wrote:

We have 11% Life regen off the tree, you must run Purity of Fire, and rise of the phoenix. You can also use the new life regen amulet.

10.9% life regen and 16% buffed auras on tree.
With 88% fire res RF burns you-
(100-88)*0.9*1.16= 12.528%
And.. you dead=\
Theory-craft?
Posted wrong tree?
How can you play it otherwise?
To make it work you will need 6 points to Master of the Arena and 2 scion nodes= 8 points. Or 3 scion nodes and 20-25 life regen on gear(to cover missing 0.4%)
And it's real doubt about survivability of this build. A bit of armor? That's all?

You also want to use the Shaper's Seed Unique Amulet.

Also if your health regen is only slightly negative, you aren't going to die instantly. If you are only losing 1% of your life per second then it will take 100 Seconds for you to die. You have Health pots and also Fire Pots to deal with negative regen.

"
Ascarozzo wrote:
Guys sorry for the noob question but how can i use 3 auras at time with this build ? i can only use 2 and i have only 120 mana remaining

You need to take all of the aura nodes I have in my build and stack mana on gear so that your level 20 Clarity doesn't chew up all your mana. With the huge mana regen we have off the tree we are able to sustain our Incinerate on very low unreserved mana.

"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
not sure if its true but it seems as a valid point. needs clarification

More Multipliers Stack, Righteous fire will still give you 1.6 x the damage of Incinerate without RF. It is incredibly worthwhile using. Plus any fire damage nodes you have on the tree will increase the damage of RF to mobs in Melee Range.

"
GooseRO wrote:
The problem is with damage mitigation. You are fking squishy.
I don't understand how the OP says we are strong against physical damage !!! I have almost the same gear as him and I get rekt.

We also need more info about the gem setup that worked when fighting atziri. I can't believe he only used what we currently see on the profile.

This is not a hate post. I used this build pre 2.0 and it was amazing.
We need a little more guidance now...

I actually killed Atziri on my first run with this character deathless in 2.0.0 with the gear you see and the gems I have. I simply wanted to be sure I could do it. I literally just threw on whatever spare gear I had and put the main gems I needed together. Ideally you want a Armor/ES Rare chest with life. Pure Armor Helm, Boots/Gloves with mana and mana regen on your jewellery. You probably want to use a Chaos Golem for this build for phys mitigation. I don't have a level chaos golem in standard. I found that with so much armor, and so much increased armor from the tree, Phys damage compared wasn't such a big issue compared to 1.3.

***I have been playing a bow Ranger and RF Ball Lightning Caster in Warbands. I will record a video of this build in standard soon.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Jul 27, 2015, 8:25:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info