[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

Hey , for lower levels do we map and train using incinerate ? sorry for asking
and would using a doryani's invitation fire belt work ?
Maybe it was overlooked or whatver so ill try to bump it ...
Is there a chance to change Cybils for lets say Doryani's Catalyst? Or will this build loose its survivality by this choice?
"
jakelee wrote:

I personally start with cleave and run that till around level 30, then transition to incinerate once my lmp dps is over 500.

"
Hashimoto wrote:
Maybe it was overlooked or whatver so ill try to bump it ...
Is there a chance to change Cybils for lets say Doryani's Catalyst? Or will this build loose its survivality by this choice?

Yes you certainly can transition to it. However it doesn't give you a very large boost to DPS.

The difference between the DPS of these two Items is 300TT DPS.

Survivability is practically identical for both. The only difference is cost, Doryani's costs you minimum 2ex. That's a lot for 300TT DPS.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Jan 27, 2015, 6:14:33 PM
finally got my first ever 6 link work hard for it :)

"
AngryCustard wrote:
"
jakelee wrote:

I personally start with cleave and run that till around level 30, then transition to incinerate once my lmp dps is over 500.

Then what about using Doryani's Invitation fire variant as a belt ?
This build can run well on very little links...I have enough resists that I don't need the Purities at the moment, so how about replacing one of my 4-links where you put Purities with Reduced Mana - Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Flammability/Elemental Weakness (for maps where I don't need Enfeeble)? Should give me some DPS boost, has anyone tested it?
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Jan 29, 2015, 4:59:36 PM

which one would you choose?
"
jakelee wrote:
"
AngryCustard wrote:
"
jakelee wrote:

Then what about using Doryani's Invitation fire variant as a belt ?

You don't get any life on a doryani's belt, I don't think the leech and 30% damage is worth it.

"
scrooge999 wrote:
This build can run well on very little links...I have enough resists that I don't need the Purities at the moment, so how about replacing one of my 4-links where you put Purities with Reduced Mana - Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Flammability/Elemental Weakness (for maps where I don't need Enfeeble)? Should give me some DPS boost, has anyone tested it?

Running the purities makes getting life on your gear easier, sacrifice your resist on gear to get more life and ES for Mana Shield. Also without the purities Atziri is a lot harder to farm as you lose 5% max resist.

"
Locanto wrote:

which one would you choose?

The rare Amulet 100% of the time.

Hi once again ...
Im kinda stuck at the point when i dont know where to go next ... can you give me a hint what to improve? Ive got no idea where should id be investing now.
Btw. still love your build and hope it will just be better and better!!
Spoiler
"
Hashimoto wrote:
Hi once again ...
Im kinda stuck at the point when i dont know where to go next ... can you give me a hint what to improve? Ive got no idea where should id be investing now.
Btw. still love your build and hope it will just be better and better!!
Spoiler

First thing you need to do is replace your helm. That helm is horrible for this build. Either purchase yourself a Scold's Bridle, or get yourself a high ES + Life helm.

How much life do you have? How much unreserved mana? What is your mana regen?

You want each of these three things to be as high as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info