[2.0] Cheap, 5L Atziri Farmer - 22K TT DPS LMP Incinerate RF

"
Thermobaric wrote:
Looking to try this build as I have a cybil's paw and a saffel's frame from drops... Is having only +5 life on hit on the cybil's a dealbreaker? Should I look for another one? I'd really rather not but I don't want it to affect survivivabilty too much.

It is not a deal breaker, you're still going to get a decent amount of regen from it. However you can buy a +8 life gain per hit cybil's for 1 Chaos, there really isn't a reason for you not to buy a perfect Cybil's.
Skill Tree has been updated.
This new skill tree is far superior and makes leveling progression a lot easier. It will require a small respec, but you should be able to do this without using any regrets by simply completing all the side quests that offer you respec points as rewards.

Torment League Atziri Farming Gear

Total Cost 7 exalted, however you can farm Atziri without Scold's Bridle, infact a rare helm with life and high ES will make you a lot more survivable at the expense of some DPS. Total cost without Scold's Bridle is around 3 exalted.

Spoiler

Currently at 15 Atziri Kills for Torment, can complete entire Apex of Sacrifice with no deaths. Will record an upload this weekend.

Stats with current Gear at level 89

4550 Life, 4600 Mana with 1250 Unreserved, 412 Mana Regen per second
8.2K Tooltip DPS (level 19 Incinerate and level 15, Faster Casting and LMP) Will hit 9K with 20/20 Gems
DPS with a 6L Cloak could hit 12K with Added Lightning will need to wait till standard as I won't be investing in another 6L Cloak this league.
Last edited by AngryCustard on Jan 15, 2015, 7:15:11 PM
"
AngryCustard wrote:
This new skill tree is far superior and makes leveling progression a lot easier. It will require a small respec, but you should be able to do this without using any regrets by simply completing all the side quests that offer you respec points as rewards.

Total Cost 7 exalted, however you can farm Atziri without Scold's Bridle, infact a rare helm with life and high ES will make you a lot more survivable at the expense of some DPS. Total cost without Scold's Bridle is around 3 exalted.

Spoiler

Currently at 15 Atziri Kills for Torment, can complete entire Apex of Sacrifice with no deaths. Will record an upload this weekend.

8.2K Tooltip DPS (level 19 Incinerate and level 15, Faster Casting and LMP) Will hit 9K with 20/20 Gems
DPS with a 6L Cloak could hit 12K with Added Lightning will need to wait till standard as I won't be investing in another 6L Cloak this league.

Is going with the shock node near trickery for the added lightning damage gem? If we're running with a 5L cloak, would it be better to take Blaze instead?
"
Spoiler
"
AngryCustard wrote:

Spoiler

Is going with the shock node near trickery for the added lightning damage gem? If we're running with a 5L cloak, would it be better to take Blaze instead?

I take it so I have a 10% Chance to shock, herald of thunder actually provides enough lightning damage to shock most mobs. I'm waiting for my Q20 Added lightning to re-level before evaluating swapping Added Chaos for Added lightning. This would give 20% chance to shock and a lot more lightning damage, meaning you may even be able to shock bosses.
Hi, I am just wondering why you take the Lightning damage nodes after ColdHearted Calculation instead of the fire damage ones. Sorry if this is a silly question but I thought HoT did not have the ability to apply shock, maybe the passive makes everything have the % chance?
Last edited by stratx on Jan 16, 2015, 2:50:25 AM
"
stratx wrote:
Hi, I am just wondering why you take the Lightning damage nodes after ColdHearted Calculation instead of the fire damage ones. Sorry if this is a silly question but I thought HoT did not have the ability to apply shock, maybe the passive makes everything have the % chance?

You are correct, Herald of thunder cannot shock with its lightning bolts, however it also adds a flat ammount of lightning damage to incinerate. It's enough lightning damage to allow your incinerate to shock.
Thank you so much for this build and the constant feedback you're giving. Much apprechiated for my first three months playing PoE. How is this recent tree far superior to your initial 1.3 tree? I'm asking cause it seems to me only to add a shock chance and life at the expense of mana and mana regen. Is the focus on lightning damage and shock worth it? And are you ditching the fire penetration gem completely even with a 6-link? Currently I'm level 87.
Last edited by Hätzold on Jan 16, 2015, 6:44:44 AM
Why Shock and not Celestial Punishment? Are Coldhearted Calculation and Written in Blood that good?

Edit: Never mind, coldheart and written in blood are before shock
Last edited by DevilDuke on Jan 16, 2015, 2:43:06 PM
"
Hätzold wrote:
Thank you so much for this build and the constant feedback you're giving. Much apprechiated for my first three months playing PoE. How is this recent tree far superior to your initial 1.3 tree? I'm asking cause it seems to me only to add a shock chance and life at the expense of mana and mana regen. Is the focus on lightning damage and shock worth it? And are you ditching the fire penetration gem completely even with a 6-link? Currently I'm level 87.

You're very welcome. It's a superior tree in a couple of ways, it's progression is a lot nicer, getting life and damage in equal amounts as you go. It also ends up with higher overall life and damage, at the expense of a small ammount of mana regen. But I still have over 400 mana regen per second and over 4.6k mana enough to run Purity of Fire, Purity of Lightning, Lvl 20 Clarity, Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice while still having 1250 unreserved mana.
What do you think about Faster Projectiles instead of Added Chaos ?
IGN Iohengrin
Last edited by hiera on Jan 17, 2015, 5:43:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info