Masters remove crafted mod

imho you can give the item to any player who has his master on level 8 to undo the mod and pay him a little fee for the service.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Imo, you should be able to upgrade a master's mod. For example, if I put Catarina's +10% spell damage on wand and then she levels up and can now provide me with +15% spell damage, I should be able to upgrade the existing mod on my wand.
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
Imo, you should be able to upgrade a master's mod. For example, if I put Catarina's +10% spell damage on wand and then she levels up and can now provide me with +15% spell damage, I should be able to upgrade the existing mod on my wand.

you already can, give the wand to someone who removes the old mod and craft your prefered new mod on it.
now you probably ask why you shouldn't be allowed to do it yourself, it's because every decision in the game should have consequences and come with a cost attached. the cost here being to find someone who does it for a reasonable price.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
_Elminister_ wrote:

you already can, give the wand to someone who removes the old mod and craft your prefered new mod on it.
now you probably ask why you shouldn't be allowed to do it yourself, it's because every decision in the game should have consequences and come with a cost attached. the cost here being to find someone who does it for a reasonable price.

the cost here is to find someone who has the right master at level 8 in the first place. The patch is 2 weeks old, world first level 8 is just a few days back. Imagine how much they charge now:)
"
l33tsmurf wrote:
How does one (if possible) go about getting an official GGG response?

Do we hope a thread gets enough exposure to get noticed, or is there a formal process?

Well, you could ask the thread to be moved into feedback and it's more likely to get attention from devs.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
l33tsmurf wrote:
How does one (if possible) go about getting an official GGG response?

Do we hope a thread gets enough exposure to get noticed, or is there a formal process?

Well, you could ask the thread to be moved into feedback and it's more likely to get attention from devs.

10/10 would move to feedback.
ign: ecogen
Moved to feedback

Bump for a GGG response
+1
IGN: SugoiNL
I like the level 6 (or 5 would be fine too) and up, that feels fair.

+1
IGN: FemmeFatality
agree, like lvl 6 feels good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info