Masters remove crafted mod

Should be an option as soon as you get the tools. I would think a mod that increases survivablity or damage endgame would be at 8 as apposed to a mod that just helps you recraft a lvl 32 item if need be.
+1 I agree with OP, ability to remove mods should be made possible from the beginning. It doesn't affect game mechanics, nor does it affect balance. Also, it just makes sense. If your master can add a mod, they should be able to remove one. Also, imo, from the game side, it creates a larger currency sink. If you are suck with an item which has a mod you don't want, you have to spend to get it removed then spend to add another. ie make the removal cost 1/4 the cost to add that particular mod.

Another problem I see with making mod removal only available till lvl 8, is this: if someone else already has a lvl 8 master what is the point of doing any of that masters missions when I can simply spend a chaos or less to have someone else do it. leveling my own masters isn't worth my time in this case.
BrewWarriorGames
Jimmy_Rustlers
"
Fast4ward wrote:
agree, like lvl 6 feels good

Yep, I have a level 83 and a 77 in Rampage and still don't have a master at level 6 yet. I still have my low level enchants on my high level gears, and I don't think I will ever get to replace enchants in this league at this speed.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Signed for level 6~ availability (although sooner is better).
I don't care what level the remove-crafted-mod option is as long as it's NOT LEVEL 8.

(Getting to level 8 is another issue altogether...)
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
"
geradon wrote:
imho you can give the item to any player who has his master on level 8 to undo the mod and pay him a little fee for the service.

yes pay him as little as 1 exalt for his service

+1 to op
+1 for lower than level 8 to remove crafted mods.
IGN - Partitioner
I think it should be opened at lvl 5 or 6, and cost twice as much to remove as the mod costed you when it was added (example: 2 alc to add, 4 alc to remove)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
lev 6 or 7 sounds fair for me,but lev 8 its just to high....we will see what GGG have to say about this
Agreed that removing mods should be available earlier (or making lvl 8 easier to attain for solo play). My main reason is that I may have a specific item, say a ring, that I like to use for several builds, except that each build may require a different 'crafted mod'. For example, one build needs a little extra cold resist, another a little extra lightning resist, another a little extra life.

As a solo player I don't envisage ever getting any of my masters to lvl 8 at the rate they are progressing, and I do play quite a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info