Elecdruid wrote:
+1

Should be on Lvl 1 or max 4, but 8 makes no sense for me

Just my 2 cents...

My thoughts exactly ^
put it on level one and make it cost one EX, everybody is happy

(Exalt sink included)
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Yup, even if it is slightly more expensive (not sure it should be an exalt as this is defeats the purpose of making it available at lower levels). A few alc's or something to that effect could be manageable and still make you think twice about doing things.

i dont think any utility function should be on the level 8 master,

optional stuff like master crafts? sure
better sell/buy options? go for it
and extra master in the hide out , does no harm.
but undoing mods seems to me as a pretty useful utility and would promote experimentation , it seems wrong to put it on the exp level that really only hardcore players woudl get in the new leagues
"
Axarion wrote:
Can only agree. Maybe make it cheaper with master level but it should be availabe at 6+ if not earlier.

Agree with this.

1 augmentation is stupidly cheap - maybe make it available level 5 (still takes a short while to achieve) for say, 10-20 augs; lowering to ~5 at level 8.
On Lv8 make no sense.

Should be on Lvl 1~3 or no removal.

And the cost is also the problem. 1 augmentation is almost free.

I think consuming some "resetting currency" like scouring or regret is nice design.
Last edited by aeonwalker on Aug 31, 2014, 2:48:50 AM
"
It should definitely be available earlier. You have to pay the cost to craft a mob each time, and pay the cost to remove the old mod, so why not make it available from the start?

Honestly I f**ked up earlier today by selecting "evasion and armour" instead of "energy shield and armour" - unfortunate that it isnt available at say level 6 as others have suggested which means I may actually get to that removal mod sometime before I turn 50.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
i dont think any utility function should be on the level 8 master
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Aug 31, 2014, 2:56:38 AM
Yeah lvl 8 is way too far. It's like why would you craft mod to your item on master lvl 4 when you have better mod on level 5/6/7. It completely discourages you to craft low level mods on end game gear. And you won't hit lvl 8 by just hitting end game..

I would move it to level 5, makes much more sense.

I agree, this option should be available at lvl 5-6 max, and cost some appropiate currency (regret and/or scour orbs).
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info