[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Vulcanic00 wrote:
Heyyy
just wanna ask when will be a tree updated ?

When i manage to get atleast 2 intuitive leaps :( Right now my tree is a kinda mess, because i dont have those jewels yet.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Jul 12, 2015, 10:58:46 AM
"
Reoxy wrote:
"
Vulcanic00 wrote:
Heyyy
just wanna ask when will be a tree updated ?

When i manage to get atleast 2 intuitive leaps :( Right now my tree is a kinda mess, because i dont have those jewels yet.

Ok ok I'm Waiting :)) thank u so much
Anyone considered using Lori's Lantern, now that Shav's Revelation isn't necessarily mandatory? 8% movement speed, 25% chaos resist, 20-22 resist all, and then the unlucky mod to reduce damage taken. I'm not sure if it's actually worth it, just something I was pondering.

Of course, a rare ring with +% ES and str/dex might be even better...
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
Krux wrote:
Is it just me or does the loss of Blood rage make us 10x more squishy now?

For instance, facetanking the Academy boss is next to impossible. I did two quick runs just now, and barely survived in both.

Yeah I have 7200 ES, I died instantly as soon as he started to spam twisters lol

The problem ain't the Blood Rage, it's the Life Leech nerf. 2% is very low. Before 2.0 Never had a problem with any map, now reflect with any other bad mod is imposible if I don't have Ruby and Topaz flask up. Also as you say you can't face tank anything.

ATM I'm trying with Warlord's Mark with CDWT lvl1, an extra 2% seems really really good. Been able to facetank Malachai, execpt for of his spells, that BTW is also hard to stop with all the Discharges going on.
hey i got an idea and im trying it out atm :) but i have got vaal pact skill and then if i change collor on my armor to 1 more red and get "life gain on hit" thats mean i always have life up and dont need life flask :) so in shield i thinking of get curse on hit and elemntal weeknes ! :D any 1 got more idea or any better idea ?:)
Some people are already playing like that, it is pretty ok since 2.0 vaal pact was moved closer. But still you would have to run 1 life flask for backup if something goes wrong or ur using movement gem and im personally too fond of curse on hit. Curse on hit is just the ultimate lazy boy mode.

But back to the issue at hand. Intuitive leap jewels are fucking hard to get. I have personally seen only one in chat and not anywhere else, not even on xyz.
Don't forget guys, GGG made monsters a lot stronger so you can't facetank a couple things anymore.
@SaiyanZ

That Cyclone version looks like it could solve defence issues. How often do you find you have the fortify buff effect up? And how is the DPS output compared with LS/MS?

P.s. awesome corruption on the Shavs!
hi man , please link you tree and show all your items and gems here : ty
I have tried cyclone with mjölner and i think its pretty nice for maps but horrible for bosses. The aps is just way too low.

And as zaferno said, ggg made bosses stronger and remember that leech was nerfed too. So facetanking will be harder. Fortify would be nice but i dont think it can be achieved with any other than cyclone.

Edit: It could be linked to leap slam and increased duration. Leap slam into boss and enjoy long fortify.

Edit2: apparently increased duration has no effect on fortify.
Last edited by Reoxy on Jul 13, 2015, 9:34:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info