[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Are you running blood rage also? My damage is fine but I can't seem to run bloodrage since life leech is only 2% now. This is with shavs ring also.
Last edited by moneyonmymindd on Jul 10, 2015, 7:01:28 PM
My tree is still not done. I have not gotten the jewels ill need yet. My net has also given some problems, constant lag spikes. Also having problems with getting enough strenght atm, need to try to optimize something. So cant give full "feeling" of the build yet, but so far i believe it will be ok. Blood rage still gives me about 30% increased attack speed with lvl5 enhance, so im gonna try to keep it in my build(maybe). Just fucking annoying that the degen cant be fully negated. More trying tomorrow, now gotta sleep.
IGN: Reoxy
I can't run blood rage or RF atm lol I can't get enough leech :\

EDIT: nvm I'm an idiot I solved the problem

~8.5k Arc but I am running Scolds :^)

I found a nice jewel that helps with the BR nerf.
Last edited by Zaferno on Jul 10, 2015, 10:58:14 PM
"
Zaferno wrote:

how much ES you have now with scolds? and can you put your tree please

ps : i changed my
for
Last edited by aekreda on Jul 11, 2015, 4:30:18 AM
"
aekreda wrote:
"
Zaferno wrote:

how much ES you have now with scolds? and can you put your tree please

ps : i changed my
for

I don't have much only 5.6k. I can probably get more if i wanted but I'm not running uber at the moment so I'm pretty comfortable here. My tree is pretty much Reoxy's tree but adjusted slightly until I can find better jewels.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Blood rage might not be even worth it now. Will have to see how much ias it will actually give, but seems like its nerfed to shit. And armour wont negate the bleeding effect, but endurance charges will help a bit.

Edit: This is probably something what my skill tree will look like. Use 2 intuitive leaps, one on top of witch and one in scion area. May still change depending on what rare jewels ill find.

Gonna run 7 auras. 3 purities, haste, discipline, wrath, HoT.

Few questions:

1) Mind posting your gem configuration?
2) How will you get up to 7 auras?
3) How to compensate for the loss of Blood Rage? It seems almost useless, aside from IAS.
Note: I've got the same gear setup as posted in the guide.

Pardon the somewhat dumb questions, but I've just come back to POE after some months (think March was the last time I logged) and the changes are kind of overwhelming, not to mention how rusty I feel lol, despite the fact I checked out the beta briefly to see A4. Everything's so NEW, almost feels like I'm re-learning the game. Heck, I've even forgotten my own gem configuration and had to go through it all over again.
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
2.0 Videos: 82 Core ☆ Uber Atziri: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
Build guide thread: http://tinyurl.com/liferainbownuke
I switched out shav ring for

It's not ideal but it will do for now, also
had to pick up 1 30dex node but it works OK ATM. Can't seem to run the 7th aura though either my gem level or I'll need lvl4 enlightens
Last edited by shrapner on Jul 11, 2015, 2:17:33 PM
"
shrapner wrote:
I switched out shav ring for

It's not ideal but it will do for now, also
had to pick up 1 30dex node but it works OK ATM. Can't seem to run the 7th aura though either my gem level or I'll need lvl4 enlightens

U should be able to run 7 auras if u have 2 lvl3 enlightens and 22% reduce mana from tree. Also im starting to think that blood rage is useless too. I have been experimenting with
both seem ok.
IGN: Reoxy
I'm have 7 running but instead of purity of ice I run herald of ice. That put's me with 80+ life unreserved which is more than enough for me since I have life regen.
This is with 22% mana reduction from tree and lvl 2 enlightens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info