[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Not trying to use this as a sell thread, but I'm switching to life version of this build and if anyone is interested in buying my 6L Shav RRGGGG I have it listed for 140ex probably taking items/negotionating too. IGN: RyuUppercut

you are using it as a sell thread though lol
What should I change with the skill tree if I don't have a headhunter belt?

Is it necessary to use the shav ring? What are the benefits of using it?
Last edited by grymmd on Jul 30, 2015, 3:32:50 AM
My Items is Good , maybe if go elem reflect maps this build dont finish witout Death !

Jewels - watch my passive tree : if you have offers please write me

Ty all

So, I know their were alot of changes, I'm not sure I follow how this build works anymore, Why take Zelot's oath, How you get the necessary HP to cast?
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Aug 2, 2015, 12:10:06 PM
"
something's just not adding up x.x

how much life do you guys have left after the 7 auras?

How did you finally solved the 7 aura question? I too have the 22% passive, and the 2 lvl3 enlighten, with the same connection as you guys, but still not allow me to start my HoT. (When i calculate the reserve %'s on the hotbar, its 101%, but maybe its rounded)

My passive:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABUINfA48D8QRLRFQFHEVUBcvGF0aOBslHNwdFB2qH8ci9CW8J6kreCycLYsvbzLRNbk7fDzvQZZFR0ZxSVFLrlW1VdZXDVnzXGtcil8_X2pgQ2SdZOdmVGaeaGVo8mwLbRluPXC7cg9yqXvXfIN_xoCkgwmESI8aj0aP-pBVkyeUb5uhns2fy6EvoqOnCKcrpzCsqq3xtAy4yr6AvorAZsEEwcXB88NtytPQ0ND10iHZE9lb2t3bT9-K37_gw-GI6QLqGOq66-7r9ewY8NXyHfOb8933MvfX-Ov60g==?accountName=sorsaai&characterName=Lady_Elizabeth_Bathory

...EDIT:

Found it, care guys to not test it with putting the HoT into the mjölner... life leech increase the requirement :F
Last edited by sorsaai on Aug 1, 2015, 10:39:28 AM
How do you guys deal with reflect?
You killed in this patch uber atziri o no Reoxy - SaiyanZ ?
and 7k es is not low ?
Last edited by Fenrir1331 on Aug 3, 2015, 9:16:08 AM
Wanted to try messing with Mjölner in Warbands, so I started collecting cards:

Do you think the level 6 Stun corruption offers anything at all?
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

I'm also done with low life Mjolner for now. Leveling up a shadow with a Kingsguard life version and will switch my lvl99 Witch back to Shatterchuck CoC when I have time (as I already have 90% of the gear) My life based Mjolner should get similar damage whilst also being tanky. Current setup at lvl66, pretty much one-shotted Merveil and Vaal. Just started Act3:

Could you let us know which you version you prefer/ better? (low life/ life based)
Last edited by grymmd on Aug 4, 2015, 10:30:29 AM
i really like mjolner, and i really like low life builds - but i also like playing the best available build if possible. with the addition of kingsguard i really wasn't sure if there was any reason left to play lowlife, but i think i found a version that works and is actually still worth running. i'll just post the gear and tree for now - if there are questions i'll come back later. uber atziri is really easy with this build.

i use aegis for atziri trash only - everything else is saffel.

Last edited by Glull on Aug 4, 2015, 10:31:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info