[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Seems i'll need a 75str belt with 40% cold res T_T
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 30, 2014, 9:24:15 AM
This build is pure genius and working great!

currently running with a solaris lorica at lvl 79 with 4.5kES

I will be switching to shavs later and then blessing the belt for 2 extra STR. I am currently Running tempest shield in the spare socket on solaris. Finally I will finish chroming my shield to GGR

Here's my tree

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 30, 2014, 1:25:14 PM
thers quite a few of those belts in the xyz, thats where i found mine.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
thers quite a few of those belts in the xyz, thats where i found mine.

yeah, managed to get one which is linked in my gear above. Thinking i might take static blows for leveling purposes since i'm only 79 and also the spell damage at the start of witch
Just got a 59/60 for an ex :P and coloured it in just 75 chromes
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 30, 2014, 3:18:49 PM
"

You were lucky :) i spent over 200 chroms.

Most important for me is that i finally and successfully farm atziri. My first attempt wasn't that good becase I died from reflect twice, but I started popping my flasks and now its like killing map 66 boss :).

First impression:

You dont have to be worried about trash mobs. Mobs die within a sec the same with double vaal,killing them takes less than 15s. Three bosses nearly the same but you can pop up Remis flask or anything what gives you armour and curse immunity. Atziri itself dies quite fast biggest issue is reflect form but you can kill her using flasks.

Anyway im impressed I wish i had lvl 95 atleast then that build would push dps/survi to another climax.

MAY THOR ( and Reoxy with all ideas ) BE WITH YOU !!! ALWAYS
"
pimpek21 wrote:
"

You were lucky :) i spent over 200 chroms.

Most important for me is that i finally and successfully farm atziri. My first attempt wasn't that good becase I died from reflect twice, but I started popping my flasks and now its like killing map 66 boss :).

First impression:

You dont have to be worried about trash mobs. Mobs die within a sec the same with double vaal,killing them takes less than 15s. Three bosses nearly the same but you can pop up Remis flask or anything what gives you armour and curse immunity. Atziri itself dies quite fast biggest issue is reflect form but you can kill her using flasks.

Anyway im impressed I wish i had lvl 95 atleast then that build would push dps/survi to another climax.

MAY THOR ( and Reoxy with all ideas ) BE WITH YOU !!! ALWAYS

Yeah i was playing Thor's rainbownuke on a high level scion farming atziri easy but after 1.2 i couldn't stand having to use a life flask to keep filling my hp so i could attack...

This build however.. Damn it's good! Much faster attack speed too!. It does feel weaker but hey I'm only lvl 81 without a 6L shavs at this moment (ele crit + curse on hit). Will be able to switch to one when I sell a few things^^ Then I'm sure it will put out the same DPS if not more.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 30, 2014, 4:06:00 PM
Im still trying to lvl myself too. Theres still atleast 3 easy to get 10% crit multiplier mods that im gonna take next. I even thought about using dual mjölners at some point, but then i read that lightning strike/molten strike switch hands when attacked :( So all u would get from dual wield is the increased attack speed.
Little of topic :) which weapon skin would you use for mjolnir? It looks horrible :/ and doesn't fit to my witch :) she is nice and fit and mjolnir looks like stone age hammer in her hand.
I have already changed the skin of mine.

Spoiler

Its brightbreak. One of the nicest looking 1 handers imo. Too bad that using herald of ice makes it blend in the backround kinda. I have also started to wonder why im using herald of ice. Seems that it doesnt give me shit for dps, at lvl 18 it only gives like 300dps to my arc.

I also forgot to mention that do not use quality lighning strike people. We want the bolts to chain, not to pierce.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info