[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

U dont need shavs ring. Its just nice extra. Otherwise u need to do constant dmg to replenish ur es pool. And yeah i've seen mjölners for 60ex on chat, thought its rare.
IGN: Reoxy
thx for comment and does zealot's oath work in this build without shavronne's revelation
Last edited by feiwu1122 on Aug 31, 2014, 6:59:07 AM
I recommend not using zealots oath unless u want constantly to use life flask to refill ur life

It's hard to use blood rage wuthout that ring :(

but also thanks for sharing this amazing bd :)
did some maps with my soul taker + mjolner for the lols... 12 Aps is crazy XD
been having lots of fun with the build.. dont have a level 4 enhance yet so i stuck to 8 auras (tempest shield extra), have cwdt-ic as well as qbloodrage-bm gem. had to remove the enhance to get the tempest shield in tho. also using purity of elements instead of purity of lightning until i can get a better helm/belt resist balance.

as a sidenote i discovered that if you're tired of your eyes bleeding from explosions (like that'll ever happen), or if you have to party up with friends.. you can switch discharge with double arc. you can play semi ranged and you will always have endurance charges up so it's a really safe/less laggy alternative style.

also in my opinion the build really needs the shavs ring so you can stand still even with blood rage on and not worry about the degen killing you.

thank you again for the build.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on Aug 31, 2014, 11:38:55 AM
If you don't have Shav ring, set your Blood rage on shield, and quickly swap weapon I & II back and forth every time you don't have mobs to attack. By this way you don't have to suffer Blood rage degen to death.
"
anhtu1910 wrote:
If you don't have Shav ring, set your Blood rage on shield, and quickly swap weapon I & II back and forth every time you don't have mobs to attack. By this way you don't have to suffer Blood rage degen to death.

You would have to re cast everytime u switch weapon lol. That wouldn't be viable
"
"
anhtu1910 wrote:

You would have to re cast everytime u switch weapon lol. That wouldn't be viable

I could not see any problem with casting Blood rage again. Since you don't have any mobs to attack, why would you need Blood rage ? to degen you to death ?

Most popular problem when using Blood Rage is your ES pool keep draining when you are in idle state, it would be very dangerous when you have low ES pool.
Last edited by anhtu1910 on Aug 31, 2014, 12:40:54 PM
"
"
anhtu1910 wrote:

It is very viable, many people do this, even me still tho i have shav ring, but in half regen maps it can be godsend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info