[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
pimpek21 wrote:
Little of topic :) which weapon skin would you use for mjolnir? It looks horrible :/ and doesn't fit to my witch :) she is nice and fit and mjolnir looks like stone age hammer in her hand.

Personally I use Infernal wep effect with a skin transferred Rise of the phoenix or you could skin transfer mjolner to brightbeak. Every other mace looks shit. Also Reoxy forgot to mention that you do indeed need a bear pet to run the build successfully.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 30, 2014, 6:35:55 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
I have already changed the skin of mine.

Spoiler

Its brightbreak. One of the nicest looking 1 handers imo. Too bad that using herald of ice makes it blend in the backround kinda. I have also started to wonder why im using herald of ice. Seems that it doesnt give me shit for dps, at lvl 18 it only gives like 300dps to my arc.

I also forgot to mention that do not use quality lighning strike people. We want the bolts to chain, not to pierce.

Might as well run it. Nothing else to run apart from tempest shield (4% block)

P.S just ran my first ele Ref map @ lvl82. It was a breeze. Even the double ele ref was easy.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 30, 2014, 6:34:14 PM
If i were to roll a level 1 witch today - would I be able to level myself with this build (minus the items of course)?

or would I need to level a with a different build, then respec later into this?
"
If i were to roll a level 1 witch today - would I be able to level myself with this build (minus the items of course)?

Best thing you can do is roll any build to 65 then switch to mjolner and level with double arc / discharge from there.
"
"

Best thing you can do is roll any build to 65 then switch to mjolner and level with double arc / discharge from there.

Me personally .... I would level witch step by step point by point with this build. First of all you will learn how your build works second thing you can lvl your gems along with you. Then when you hit lvl 65 or more(depends of mjolnir str int requirements) i would start using mjolner. This build is absolutelly end game so better think twice because its gonna cost a lot : 150ex mjolnir 120 ex shavrons around 120ex atziri gloves romiras 5ex volls neckl 15ex shavrons ring if you want one 20ex ratpith 3ex and then you realize that you need very good or i would say godly circlet with high es+3res and very good belt with some res. So i would say 450ex its just starting price if you want to use it. You can use Solaris lorice instead of shavronns. Anyway i dont want to pull you out but this is gonna be long way for you if you just starting.
Go put up a map clear video^^
"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
"

Me personally .... I would level witch step by step point by point with this build. First of all you will learn how your build works second thing you can lvl your gems along with you. Then when you hit lvl 65 or more(depends of mjolnir str int requirements) i would start using mjolner. This build is absolutelly end game so better think twice because its gonna cost a lot : 150ex mjolnir 120 ex shavrons around 120ex atziri gloves romiras 5ex volls neckl 15ex shavrons ring if you want one 20ex ratpith 3ex and then you realize that you need very good or i would say godly circlet with high es+3res and very good belt with some res. So i would say 450ex its just starting price if you want to use it. You can use Solaris lorice instead of shavronns. Anyway i dont want to pull you out but this is gonna be long way for you if you just starting.

Just FYI, some items you listed above seem overpriced:
Mjolner 70 ex
4L Shav 85 ex
Atziri Acuity 100 ex
Ratpith (high spell block) 1 ex
Romira 3 ex

Yeah, they are expensive, I have to sell all gears on three other chars to make this build work (total 275 exalt). But worth every exalt you spend. :)

However, when comparing to other end game build, it is not that expensive. For example, Reaver or low life spectral throw can cost more than that (especially weapon) :)

And easy to build in term of chosing gear, 8 of 10 items are unique. I don't have to spend ton of hours in market to search for rare item with specific mods. xD
Last edited by anhtu1910 on Aug 30, 2014, 11:58:03 PM
Sorry but for me end game its not 4l Shavronns :) and another thing please show me who sells mjolnir for 70ex ill buy 2. This build is very expensive but doable so if you have that sort of money just go for it.
"
pimpek21 wrote:
Sorry but for me end game its not 4l Shavronns :) and another thing please show me who sells mjolnir for 70ex ill buy 2. This build is very expensive but doable so if you have that sort of money just go for it.

Here you are, 68 ex and 70 ex, I switched to this build two days ago so my price is up to date :P
http://poe.xyz.is/search/idubutobihorun

You can cast Elemental weakness manually, so 6L Shav is not mandatory, with trash mobs you don't even need to cast curse lol xD
Last edited by anhtu1910 on Aug 31, 2014, 12:40:35 AM
hey, i do not have shavronne's revelation

how to do energy shield regenerated
Last edited by feiwu1122 on Aug 31, 2014, 2:25:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info