[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Its not gonna get changed. Bought 55% roll for 3ex. Its very much inline with high end rare jewels.
IGN: Reoxy
Tried using
for my secondary as a stat stick just for no reason at all. I've got to say, holy damage increase...
Last edited by moneyonmymindd on Jul 14, 2015, 4:39:33 PM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
dont you think clear mind unique will be changed? i mean technically we dont have mana so i dont see how should apply to us.

*bloodmagic passive sais "removes all mana" so yea.

I also feel like it will be changed. GGG are known for taking away good things and Clear Mind is a no brainer for low-life builds. It will eventually be a few chaos item too since 20 are already for sale in Standard after just a couple days of live. A good spell damage, crit, crit multi rare jewel is going to be more expensive and harder to acquire. Once more people do high level content, Clear Mind is going to drop like candy.

I wish we could get Mantra of Flames in standard, for me its 9 buff without flask or charges. Its at par as both heralds + anger.
Time to test.
Nice! How did u get it? And i've been thinking about skill tree again. The easiest for us to get more attack speed. which atleast i feel like we lack now since BR was nerferd is to get as many as possbile jewel sockets.

With this skill tree we ge 9 jewel sockets! One jewel can give atleast 15% ias. 3 leaps, 1 clear mind and 5 possible ias gems!

Last edited by Reoxy on Jul 16, 2015, 1:23:25 PM
Reoxy I'm pleased to see you back and kicking, after you took your break from this build I got frustrated, bored and burnt out getting my hands on the damn Atziri gauntlets, and decided that to take a 7 month break myself.
glad to see this build is renewed and still awesome as it once was.

This is what I have going so far for the build,

"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Jul 17, 2015, 12:58:08 AM
"
Reoxy wrote:
Nice! How did u get it? And i've been thinking about skill tree again. The easiest for us to get more attack speed. which atleast i feel like we lack now since BR was nerferd is to get as many as possbile jewel sockets.

With this skill tree we ge 9 jewel sockets! One jewel can give atleast 15% ias. 3 leaps, 1 clear mind and 5 possible ias gems!

What jewels need for new build say me names i buy all and testing this jewels new build
i have exalts for buy :

and link me all items and gems and new skill tree i have all im test all and rec video
Well u just quoted the stuff u need :D And if u need more info just ask. Btw. Build still wrecks atziri and just got mortal hope drop, so when ill get mah jewels ill try uber. Also arc deals over 8k dmg with 4 charges and im sure that when im using the optimized tree it will go over 10k.

Good stuff, good stuff.
Last edited by Reoxy on Jul 17, 2015, 1:07:00 PM
So which tree is the latest one? Which jews should we use?
Well this is the latest one(in spoiler), but im not using it even myself because this tree needs 3 intuitive leaps, which are quite hard to get. When ill get my leaps i will transfer into this tree. Other good jewels are clear mind uniq and the rest should be rare ones with focus on IAS.

Note that this tree is made with headhunter stats in mind. Also has 9 jewels sockets.

And leap should be used in these spots.

Spoiler

Edit: DISREGARD EVERYTHING! IM A FUCKING IDIOT!
Last edited by Reoxy on Jul 17, 2015, 5:04:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info