[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

That route does not work for me, i need to go down from the 30dex node so that i can get enough strenght.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
That route does not work for me, i need to go down from the 30dex node so that i can get enough strenght.

Ah yeah forgot about that, I only need 100 dex with a headhunter. You should try and get a headhunter. They are amazing, I'de buy one even if it cost 1k ex, Seriously so good and fun to use.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 4, 2014, 2:21:34 PM

Part of the club. Still getting used to it.

Edit: My god! What have i done? THIS IS MADNESS!
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 4, 2014, 6:17:49 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:

Part of the club. Still getting used to it.

Edit: My god! What have i done? THIS IS MADNESS!

Welcome brother! and grats :) Fun is now over 9000.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 4, 2014, 9:42:27 PM
TREE 1 - My higher dps tree for Lvl95 with arcane vision, Comparing it to Reoxys tree above:
Spoiler

Pros of my tree:
Spoiler

- 15% more lightning damage
- 15% more lightning res
- 16% more elemental damage
- +1 more max endurance charge (total of 4 now)

Cons of my tree:
Spoiler
- You lose 10% attack speed, Even with this loss you will still gain more dps from this tree since the 15% lightning dmg, 16% ele dmg and +1 max endurance charge is far better than 10% attack speed.

Tree

TREE 2 - This tree has even more dps and is for Lvl96 or Lvl95 if you pick up all 3 bandit points. I will be comparing this tree to my tree above and you will gain the following:
Spoiler

(You will have everything in my first tree + all the extra stats listed here)

Pros:
Spoiler

- 1.8% more Life regen for 2.8% total. (easily drop vitality now)
- 16% more Spell damage
- 13% more attack speed
- 3% more movement speed

Cons:
Spoiler

- You lose 8% ele damage (The extra 16% spell damage and 13% more attack speed we gain it far better).
- You lose arcane vision (Overrated and not needed imo, so It's fine for me).
- If you chose to drop 8% attack speed passive from Kraityn, obviously you'll lose 8% attack speed.

Tree

Last edited by Starzee on Dec 5, 2014, 4:05:13 PM
"
"
Reoxy wrote:
Actually I would say that the new tree is better. Arcane potence is in a very good place for us and celestial punishment seems just crazy good. Only thing that is little annoying is the placing of unwavering stance.

Edit. not sure if better tree but still very good.

Not too sure but it seems to be a tiny bit worse, Also we would gain more crit chance but less crit multi. celestial punishment Isn't that great, meh it's okay.

Here's a quick screenshot of what I believe may be the best route to unwavering stance, we would also gain a extra endure charge and 0.2% life leech per endure charge.

EDIT: I hvnt had much time to properly optimise the new tree but more changes are going to happen to it and we should also not forget that there will be like 20+ new uniques, one of which may benefit us. Maybe a new unwavering stance unique? who knows.

I think this might be a better 1.3 route going straight down through Precision and Versatility because of the properties of the nodes on the way.. tons of Accuracy, stats, attack speed, even some ES and move speed..
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 5, 2014, 4:48:09 PM
"
muir wrote:
"
"
Reoxy wrote:
Actually I would say that the new tree is better. Arcane potence is in a very good place for us and celestial punishment seems just crazy good. Only thing that is little annoying is the placing of unwavering stance.

Edit. not sure if better tree but still very good.

Not too sure but it seems to be a tiny bit worse, Also we would gain more crit chance but less crit multi. celestial punishment Isn't that great, meh it's okay.

Here's a quick screenshot of what I believe may be the best route to unwavering stance, we would also gain a extra endure charge and 0.2% life leech per endure charge.

EDIT: I hvnt had much time to properly optimise the new tree but more changes are going to happen to it and we should also not forget that there will be like 20+ new uniques, one of which may benefit us. Maybe a new unwavering stance unique? who knows.

I think this might be a better 1.3 route going straight down through Precision and Versatility because of the properties of the nodes on the way.. tons of Accuracy, stats, attack speed, even some ES and move speed..

Problem is that we need 100dex and 320str, your route gives us neither, You also miss very strong nodes by taking that route ( a ton of crit and ele dmg is lost). I did try that route tho, and many others.

If you check my 2nd skill tree a few posts up, I go through some of the nodes. I'll link it incase you're too lazy, It's the best possible tree I believe.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 5, 2014, 5:12:20 PM
"
TREE 1 - My higher dps tree for Lvl95 with arcane vision, Comparing it to Reoxys tree above:
Spoiler

Pros of my tree:
Spoiler

- 15% more lightning damage
- 15% more lightning res
- 16% more elemental damage
- +1 more max endurance charge (total of 4 now)

Cons of my tree:
Spoiler
- You lose 10% attack speed, Even with this loss you will still gain more dps from this tree since the 15% lightning dmg, 16% ele dmg and +1 max endurance charge is far better than 10% attack speed.

Tree

TREE 2 - This tree has even more dps and is for Lvl96 or Lvl95 if you pick up all 3 bandit points. I will be comparing this tree to my tree above and you will gain the following:
Spoiler

(You will have everything in my first tree + all the extra stats listed here)

Pros:
Spoiler

- 1.8% more Life regen for 2.8% total. (easily drop vitality now)
- 16% more Spell damage
- 13% more attack speed
- 3% more movement speed

Cons:
Spoiler

- You lose 8% ele damage (The extra 16% spell damage and 13% more attack speed we gain it far better).
- You lose arcane vision (Overrated and not needed imo, so It's fine for me).
- If you chose to drop 8% attack speed passive from Kraityn, obviously you'll lose 8% attack speed.

Tree

I like that first tree. Need to rethink what im gonna do. Arcane vision is important to me, feel kinda lost without it. And I have already dropped vitality btw, dont know why i didnt do it sooner.

Edit. Little bit more theory tree.

Bandit rewards as 8%ias and power charge. Kinda stupid to have 4 endurance charges if u dont have 4 power charges, also took 15% more Es and some all res. This new 1.3 tree has me excited actually, im starting to like it :D
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 5, 2014, 6:10:29 PM
"

Problem is that we need 100dex and 320str, your route gives us neither, You also miss very strong nodes by taking that route ( a ton of crit and ele dmg is lost). I did try that route tho, and many others.

If you check my 2nd skill tree a few posts up, I go through some of the nodes. I'll link it incase you're too lazy, It's the best possible tree I believe.

I should have noted my tree is for HC.

I have 37 dex on my gloves and 31 on boots so +80 on tree is enough (I also have a +50 str boot w/o dex I can use instead and rearrange nodes to pick up a +30 dex, basically a 1 for 1 swap.)

On your tree you only have 68% aura + buff effect? ... you're missing +1 max res by 7%. You also don't pick up flask nodes so thats +3% max left on the table. Similarly, is 149% ES really enough on the tree when using zero-ES gloves like Acuity?

For me dropping 4% max res is not a good idea if I'm going to attempt Alluring Abyss in HC. I'm hitting 100% all res w/ flasks up, it would be 96 fire and 97 light otherwise. Additionally, hitting 100% cold res makes you immune to freeze from the vaal fallen and the vaal's ice/hail storm, so no need to use garbage like Dream Frags. I also need a 16+ second self cast IC. Just some food for thought... to be fair I am orienting this build entirely to surviving in Abyss. I can see why it wouldn't be ideal for softcore.

Lastly I don't have access to Acuity so VP is mandatory.
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info