[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Thats interesting info. But anyways guess what people. UBER DOWN! Made some pretty stupid mistakes during fight and also 1 lag death, but still got uber atziri killed with last portal! I did record it but it was pretty fail mostly so i might do uber again and try to record better run. But in the uber fight, no deaths.

Edit. just noticed that i used only 5 portals.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Nov 22, 2014, 5:03:28 PM
vid of the uber atziri fight.

Will try to get full map clear vid at some point. Also trying a slightly different tree. 5 power charges and 5 endu charges. No idea if its better or worse, but atleast it works somewhat.
"
Reoxy wrote:
vid of the uber atziri fight.

Will try to get full map clear vid at some point. Also trying a slightly different tree. 5 power charges and 5 endu charges. No idea if its better or worse, but atleast it works somewhat.

Not much point changing tree's They get reset and changed pretty soon.
Yeah maybe not worth it but having tried this for few days now, i gotta say it feels stronger. Sorry for the people who I told its not worth it to take extra charges :/
"
Reoxy wrote:
Yeah maybe not worth it but having tried this for few days now, i gotta say it feels stronger. Sorry for the people who I told its not worth it to take extra charges :/

I highly highly doubt it's stronger than my tree.
Btw. Have you tried uber yet? And can you link ur current tree?
well running ur build and loven it,i do have a ? about sheilds though for uber.havent ran it yet.whats the recomended sheild i have these 3, for uber atziri and why would u use the sheild.thanks again for a great farming build for atziri.its awesome,
Saffels is best for normal and uber atziri.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Btw. Have you tried uber yet? And can you link ur current tree?

Uber is achievable with my tree also

Here is my gear and tree, there is also a another tree for none headhunter users which I believe is still stronger.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034356

P.S. Drop vitality already, it's not needed. Check out my aura's
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 1, 2014, 4:59:47 PM

What's the point playing a build like this?
Standing and exploding. That's it.

Fun? Really? Now it's even disappointing.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info