[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
muir wrote:
"

Problem is that we need 100dex and 320str, your route gives us neither, You also miss very strong nodes by taking that route ( a ton of crit and ele dmg is lost). I did try that route tho, and many others.

If you check my 2nd skill tree a few posts up, I go through some of the nodes. I'll link it incase you're too lazy, It's the best possible tree I believe.

I should have noted my tree is for HC.

I have 37 dex on my gloves and 31 on boots so +80 on tree is enough (I also have a +50 str boot w/o dex I can use instead and rearrange nodes to pick up a +30 dex, basically a 1 for 1 swap.)

On your tree you only have 68% aura + buff effect? ... you're missing +1 max res by 7%. You also don't pick up flask nodes so thats +3% max left on the table. Similarly, is 149% ES really enough on the tree when using zero-ES gloves like Acuity?

For me dropping 4% max res is not a good idea if I'm going to attempt Alluring Abyss in HC. I'm hitting 100% all res w/ flasks up, it would be 96 fire and 97 light otherwise. Additionally, hitting 100% cold res makes you immune to freeze from the vaal fallen and the vaal's ice/hail storm, so no need to use garbage like Dream Frags. I also need a 16+ second self cast IC. Just some food for thought... to be fair I am orienting this build entirely to surviving in Abyss. I can see why it wouldn't be ideal for softcore.

Lastly I don't have access to Acuity so VP is mandatory.

yeah most the stuff you have listed is really not needed on Standard and yes the es is more than enough. Our last tree was worse in terms of "survivability" yet deathless uber could be done with it.
"

Kinda stupid to have 4 endurance charges if u dont have 4 power charges

Yeah, I was wondering about this but I did a lot of research and so on, It should workout.. but I'll test it properly sometime. Oh, I also had the extra 15% es u picked up but I decided to drop it until I test in game.

EDIT: I'm all about dps so I think I prefer Tree 2, Since It's much stronger and goes through the hybrid attack speed / accuracy nodes, as well as more regen for when we stack attack speed buffs.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 5, 2014, 7:29:37 PM
Well had to see what the hype was about oh my lol!
"
"

Yeah, I was wondering about this but I did a lot of research and so on, It should workout.. but I'll test it properly sometime. Oh, I also had the extra 15% es u picked up but I decided to drop it until I test in game.

EDIT: I'm all about dps so I think I prefer Tree 2, Since It's much stronger and goes through the hybrid attack speed / accuracy nodes, as well as more regen for when we stack attack speed buffs.

@BeerPact
"
slapnuaround wrote:
Well had to see what the hype was about oh my lol!

Gratz.

"
muir wrote:
"
"

Does this picture mean that u can get more than 3 endu charges even if u have only 3 power charges?
IGN: Reoxy
"

Does this picture mean that u can get more than 3 endu charges even if u have only 3 power charges?

I Believe so, I was certain it worked.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 6, 2014, 8:41:32 AM
"
Reoxy wrote:

Yes, happens frequently. On a crit build you consume power charges at a greater rate than endurance charges due to romiras. Having +max ecs provides a buffer for this.
@BeerPact
Once again made a new lvl95 tree.

This way i can keep my bandit rewards(8%ias and 1 power charge) And when i hit lvl96 ill take sovereignty or some other node back. Warriors blood is there just for the strenght reason, its the best way to get more strenght. 40 strenght for 3 nodes.

Well based on the trees ive seen, looks like i have to go this way.being im only 91..not sure about all the accuarcy nodes maybe they will be very good .maybe even better than before.
It will at least get the build going again then tweak as needed.
Last edited by slapnuaround on Dec 7, 2014, 8:32:41 AM
Do you need that much strenght? This tree and items give enough. 320 strenght from tree +55 from headhunter +24 from volls amulet + 14 witch basestat = 413 strength. Ofcourse u might have to divine ur belt a couple of times.

Wouldnt something like this be better for u?

And next node would be celestial punishment.
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 7, 2014, 9:40:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info