[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Reoxy wrote:
kinda would want to change to shatter chuck build :/ Keep seeing these vid of that build destroying maps and atziri.

I know the feeling and I switched to shatterchuck, In the end after playing I feel its squishy and it's easy to ref rip. I also find the build boring after awhile. But this build clears maps faster and doesn't take a long time to kill atziri so, eh, I'll stick with this build. I like exploding and not giving a fuck.

Also if you go shatterchuck you're going to need to buy the mirrored amy, It's such a huge dps boost. You also need a good es helm with accuracy and good tri res es boots. It's really not that great if you can't afford to get mirrored everything
Last edited by Starzee on Oct 9, 2014, 10:36:14 AM
I've been trying shatterfuck now some time and gotta say that i miss this build. Probably gonna respect into this. The way shatterfuck handles reflect is not to my liking, constant flask popping. The dmg was pretty awesome though, this build probably has faster aoe clearing, but shatterfuck had crazy good single target dps.

Such a waste of money to try different builds :/ After i sell the stuff i bought im still probably gonna lose atleast 10ex.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Oct 9, 2014, 6:39:19 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
I've been trying shatterfuck now some time and gotta say that i miss this build. Probably gonna respect into this. The way shatterfuck handles reflect is not to my liking, constant flask popping. The dmg was pretty awesome though, this build probably has faster aoe clearing, but shatterfuck had crazy good single target dps.

Such a waste of money to try different builds :/ After i sell the stuff i bought im still probably gonna lose atleast 10ex.

lmfao, I did exactly this, Wasted 10ex on regrets per respec, not to mention I did a bandit respec aswell.
Last edited by Starzee on Oct 9, 2014, 8:21:34 PM
OMG...

same here XD

My gear isn't good enough to play shatter chuck :(

My crit chance is too low and I missed Discharging.

used 6ex to respec like a retard - -
IGN : Meowww
I may go on a mjolner corrupting spree, If i got 1% lightning damage leeched as life I could drop life leech and put in iron will
Gonna be expensive, i think i would rather have +1 to gems one.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Gonna be expensive, i think i would rather have +1 to gems one.
Yeah ide take that too.
I just tried to switch shield to a fast and good dagger. The aps is crazy but its annoying that the proc chance literally gets halved since LS alternates weapons :/
Is it? Mjollnir's mod doesn't say "on hit with this weapon"...
So in theory socketet lightning gems must proc even from manually casted spells... well, but they don't, sp maybe there is an artificial restriction for that Mjollnir's mod?..
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Well thats how it feels. And im pretty sure thats how it is, would be pretty op if it worked with dual wielding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info