[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

yeah i would like to buy headhunter too, but its 100ex so, maybe not.
IGN: Reoxy
Yeah it is so expensive right now.

It is so sad that I sometimes cant use discharge in parties, only arc for single target is a pain XD

Reoxy how many Rathpith u vaaled until u got the +1 ??
IGN : Meowww
i have vaaled like 15 rathpits and none +1 to gems. In the end i bought one for 20 fucking chaos, lol. Also just tried uber atziri, nope nope nope. Got to the atziri fight but failed miserably. But didnt die once to the second trio boss fight. Maybe this just isnt uber build, or i suck. Quite hard to see atziri attacking when theres hundred dischargers going on.
Last edited by Reoxy on Oct 5, 2014, 11:53:57 AM
20ChaosOMFGWTF

Melee with molten strike and hope discharge crit and leech back the ES l0l

Thats how i feel like when i am fighting single targets.

Sometimes when u are very unlucky, got frozen every 2 secs/ misses a few attacks/ discharge(arc) didnt crit.

Things just go horribly bad....

just one desync and you are not hitting = GG u dead

and lightning strike is just so bad for single target,,,,,
Last edited by MeowMeowMeow on Oct 5, 2014, 12:27:45 PM
BTW y you not post screenshot with your arc and discherge at full charges?
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Because whats the point? Its very inconclusive way to tell dps since sometimes u discharge with just one charge etc. Btw. Just tried to make RF version and used 40 regrets just to discover it sucks.
Well, for example, for people to compare 20 lvl vs 21 and to make decisions about buyng 21 discharge of gear at first time... etc

Yep, I've compared boths DPSes and looks like crit mjolnir is better. Besided, map mods and flask recharge...
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
I decided to drop few block nodes and got ash, frost and storm dmg wheel(40% ele dmg) and damn if feels good to do even more dmg :D
Oh Reoxy....

As if this build isn't doing enough damage...

The only annoying part is have to switch gem for single target(molten strike) and most people can't play with discharge.

ill be probably uploading a new video today of courtyard map. Pretty much cakewalk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info