[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

How do you run enough dex to use lvl 20 haste?
All dex comes from tree.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
All dex comes from tree.

Would it be possible for you too find where I am missing dex points on my tree?
I looked and don't see any..

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADXwOPBFQFHEVUBcvGS4bJRzcHRQdTx_HJbwnqSftKPoqOC0fLYsx-zW5Nug6UkcGSVFLrlXWV8lYr1nzXGtfamSdZOdmnmebbEZtGXC7cmxyqXgNe9d-WX_GgKSESI9Gj_qTJ5Ugm1iboZ_LoqOnCKlurKq0DLiTwBrBxcHzw23Q0NSP2RPZW9rd2-ffit-_5FHpAuoY6rrr7uv17Bjw1fId9zL31_jr-tI=
You are missing a dex node 'Quickness' on your way to Vaal Pact. There is also a single dex node near Ghost Reaver that leads to a shield block cluster...you can pick up the cluster as it is worth it for defense, and that plus the Quickness node will give you 154 dex total, which is enough to run any level 20 high dex green gem.
"
Tanakeah wrote:
You are missing a dex node 'Quickness' on your way to Vaal Pact. There is also a single dex node near Ghost Reaver that leads to a shield block cluster...you can pick up the cluster as it is worth it for defense, and that plus the Quickness node will give you 154 dex total, which is enough to run any level 20 high dex green gem.

Thank you for the help :) Appreciate it!
How can you keep generating power charge for discharge while having a high crit chance, I think romira can't provide you enough charge
Lol this build looks really fun too bad its way out of my budget =(

Badass video of atrizi, the proc rate on this build is insane
"
youngtse wrote:
How can you keep generating power charge for discharge while having a high crit chance, I think romira can't provide you enough charge

This build does not have high crit chance. We take only spell crit chance nodes.
just dropped gloves and heres my question:

what is the benefit of this build compared to the usual rainbownuke build with resolute technique? isnt the lack of righteous fire a huge dps loss?

thx for the help
Last edited by lycean91 on Oct 2, 2014, 6:37:42 PM
Better survivability, surgeons flask, reflect no problem, and sure RF gives a lot dmg, but u cant run all map mods and we can crit and have good crit multi. To be honest im not sure which one deals more dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info