[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

hi there. playing this build is realy funny but most of party members kicking me when i use discharge. what you guy´s use for party´s? double arc? or something else?

greets
"
BigBudda87 wrote:
hi there. playing this build is realy funny but most of party members kicking me when i use discharge. what you guy´s use for party´s? double arc? or something else?

greets

We can discharge if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't discharge and if they don't discharge
Well they're no friends of mine.

Sometimes i use arc and spark, but without discharge the dmg is not so good.

IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
"
BigBudda87 wrote:

greets

We can discharge if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't discharge and if they don't discharge
Well they're no friends of mine.

Sometimes i use arc and spark, but without discharge the dmg is not so good.

okay thx for your fast answer :)
"
Reoxy wrote:
I just tried to switch shield to a fast and good dagger. The aps is crazy but its annoying that the proc chance literally gets halved since LS alternates weapons :/

I'm not sure about that. I was using Mjolner + soul taker(just cuz I got one spare) for maps. The aps was insane and procs seemed fine.

Also... I'm onto my 16th corrupted rathpith, 15 Bricked , 1 Ripped.
What the fuck. I tried dual wielding again and with that i can kill bosses way faster even tho im proccing less.
"
Reoxy wrote:
What the fuck. I tried dual wielding again and with that i can kill bosses way faster even tho im proccing less.

I'm so unsure though, You lose a lot of damage without the shield and also some es + res. I did think about switching to dual wielding and picking up some dual wield nodes. I'de test it but I ripped my other Mjolner :D. We also start to get a bit squishy vs ref without our shield.
Last edited by Starzee on Oct 16, 2014, 6:36:54 PM
Double mjolner could be awesome tho. Got a few ideas.
Last edited by Starzee on Oct 16, 2014, 11:01:46 PM
hey there.

i'm leveling now for this build...and there this goes...

1 serious Question,

Could this build do the Uber Atziri???
Dunno about uber. I tried and failed, but might be that i just suck. But im pretty sure dual wield mjölners wouldnt be that good, also we dont have enought sockets for gems :/ It would just seem that attack speed is very important in this build.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Dunno about uber. I tried and failed, but might be that i just suck. But im pretty sure dual wield mjölners wouldnt be that good, also we dont have enought sockets for gems :/ It would just seem that attack speed is very important in this build.

Try off handing a doryani's catalyst, Crazy :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info