[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
PsOfOs wrote:
Tried this build and i must say it works great. High dps and survivability even though i'm not playing block version for now because i don't have strength belt and have 4 points invested in strength in tree and ring. I need shavs ring,strength belt but i will be lacking dexterity for lvl 20 haste. Anyone else had problem with dexterity? How did you overcome this?

i have a str belt if you want.

. pm me ign if interested.
Last edited by pimpek21 on Sep 14, 2014, 6:06:26 AM
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Tried this build and i must say it works great. High dps and survivability even though i'm not playing block version for now because i don't have strength belt and have 4 points invested in strength in tree and ring. I need shavs ring,strength belt but i will be lacking dexterity for lvl 20 haste. Anyone else had problem with dexterity? How did you overcome this?

All my dex comes from tree. So if u just follow tree u will get enough dex.
IGN: Reoxy
Hi guys, anybody has Vorici at lvl 6-7 and would be willing to make proper colors in my shield/helemet? I used so many chromes already.... Got Vorici at 5.5 lvl.
Last edited by ojejku on Sep 14, 2014, 2:19:18 PM
I got vorici lvl 6 but i cant make those colors that are in my shield/helmet. Btw if anyone has ideas about improving passive tree, im all ears. Especially if they can save points.
AARGGHH! Fucking game. I have vaaled like 15 rathpith globes and have not gotten +1 to gems.
today was a good day.

got the rathpith for 20c and bought lvl 3 enhance for 9ex and vaaled it for lvl4 :D
"
Reoxy wrote:
today was a good day.

got the rathpith for 20c and bought lvl 3 enhance for 9ex and vaaled it for lvl4 :D

so you have like 47% quality blood magic? 23+24 off enhance? Am I right? If so it must be massive difference in atack speed.
Trying out this build and i am really liking it just Smash Atziri to a pulp My gear and tree is

the headhunter is fun and has great strength

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DlwQfxFQFHEVUBcvGS4bJRzcHRQdTx_HJLAk4SW8J6kn7Sj6LR8tiy9vMfs1uTwtQYdBlkNjRX5GcUcGSVFLrkyzV8lY9VnzXGtcil8_X2pknWaeZ5tq-m0ZcLtxTXKpe9d-WX_Gf-OApILHgwmESIbRj0aP-pBVkyeVIJrPm1iboZ3En8uio6cIpyusqq6ztAy0xbcxtz7AGsHFwfPDbcT2xp7GrtDQ0PXUj9kT2Vva3dvn34rfv-RR6QLqGOq66_XsGPDV8h33MvfX-Ov56PrS-0U=
"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
Reoxy wrote:
today was a good day.

so you have like 47% quality blood magic? 23+24 off enhance? Am I right? If so it must be massive difference in atack speed.

BM is not a Active skill gem so just Blood rage gets it my Tooltip shows that just Blood Rage gets the bonus when i mouse over my gems
Yeah my aps used to be 6.8 but now its 7.2. The extra ias really improves dps it seems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info