[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Failed to dodge on time, wish whirling blades worked.

I will try again, this time with 2 quick-silver flasks.

ninja edit: bought my set for 13ex seen them for 13-15 in /trade 1-3
Last edited by darkryus on Sep 10, 2014, 3:05:30 PM
then if u use blood magic keystone.
and use quality blood magic gem linked to blood rage ..
you benefit activating bloodrage from attack speed from quality blood magic gem?
o.0
"
HRDL wrote:
then if u use blood magic keystone.
and use quality blood magic gem linked to blood rage ..
you benefit activating bloodrage from attack speed from quality blood magic gem?
o.0

correct.
"
darkryus wrote:

Banned shiiiiiiitttttttttt what for?
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Has anyone tried this build and the rainbow nuke build (the one on scion page)? How do they compare?
"
EtherBunny66 wrote:
"
darkryus wrote:

No idea. Maybe a scammer/botter? Anyways too soon to start witchhunt without knowing details.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Sep 11, 2014, 6:29:12 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
"
EtherBunny66 wrote:
"
darkryus wrote:

No idea. Maybe a scammer/botter? Anyways too soon to start witchhunt without knowing details.

True that,

By the way Reoxy , Epic build!! I'm going to respect a level 65 witch I have lining around
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
So, Idid some re-specing of my stats , looks like meeting the STR requirements is going to be very difficult, (The only way it looks like is getting the rest of the STR from the belt is the only way)
Going to call it a night and try again tomorrow
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Sep 11, 2014, 9:40:04 PM
"
EtherBunny66 wrote:
So, Idid some re-specing of my stats , looks like meeting the STR requirements is going to be very difficult, (The only way it looks like is getting the rest of the STR from the belt is the only way)
Going to call it a night and try again tomorrow

The biggest problem is to get 50str. You can roll max 35 implicit on belt but additional 50 i a mare to get it either from tree or from gear since every single gear slot is taken by required uniques. I think it would be easier w/o shavronns ring but then game wouldn't be that easy. I'm lvl 91 at the moment and that is absolutely minimum imho. I have max rolled doryani's light belt but i cant use it :/. Offcourse i could have respec some points but then i would lost some block nodes. I lost my will to play at the moment, i can kill everything and everywhere ,uber atziri takes some more time but she is doable all maps are easy luck f@ck farming masters is boooring so there is nothing to do tho. High lvl map drop rate is still shitty what pisses me off the most. Ok iys time to stop that jibbi jabba. Im takeing a brake from the game maybe till next update or so.
Tried this build and i must say it works great. High dps and survivability even though i'm not playing block version for now because i don't have strength belt and have 4 points invested in strength in tree and ring. I need shavs ring,strength belt but i will be lacking dexterity for lvl 20 haste. Anyone else had problem with dexterity? How did you overcome this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info