[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
"
Tom94 wrote:

Even without testing I can guarantee you that 4 LGOH are enough by far. Barrage costs 15 mana, so 4 out of 8 projectiles need to hit and you can easily sustain it. With your life pool you can usually throw like 20+ barrages since you dont need to use Vitality before you go out of life, so blanks are also no issue.

Not to beat a dead horse but to just clarify for anyone else trying your build out without Acuity gloves. I think your misinterpreting what I said last post. I'm currently playing with it and yes it does work but you end up with moments that you dont have enough life to cast it at times, especially if you use any other skill besides barrage (lightning warp for example) and will have to pop a life flask every few seconds. Else you end up looking stupid and hitting mobs with default wand attack to gain back enough life to cast barrage again. ...And yes there should be no reason to take it beyond lv5, esp if you are using vaal pack.

I took off vitality and skilled the 6 points for 4 LGOH just to test it right now and did some maps / zones. I don't even remotely have the problem you are describing, sorry.

Either you miss a lot of shots by misaiming, you have very low accoracy or you have below 4 LGOH. Even with occasional lightning warps I have absolutely no issues gaining back my life. Related to playstyle I guess, but I can assure you that it works for me.

In the end life flasks are a valid solution which recharge incredibly fast with the Surgeon's mod. Another possibility is to get even more than 4 LGOH by the means of jewelry.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 17, 2014, 4:14:23 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:

Only need a Leg Shavs now to fulfill! Tks for the awesome build Tom

Man, I wish I could afford mirrored boots + helm. You gotta have over 10,000 ES with that setup. *_*

Very nice gear you have there, just a leg shav's and flat ES on ring missing. :D
(And potentially an amulet with ES instead of phys as soon as someone crafts one.)

PS: Scour your barrage back to lvl 5 this instant! The mana cost is lower, the wiki is outdated. :p

Leg Shavs being arranged! As for the ring, there is no one on sale that contains flat ES, accuracy and global critical strike chance. Crafted maybe? Link here if u know bout it Tom, please. And tks for tip bout Barrage. Scouring that now! Cya bud!
"
Tom94 wrote:
No. 7% regeneration aren't enough by far. Even 11% you would have with shavronne's revelation wouldn't be. You only have 84% fire resi without flasks.

Also you don't need to use the LGOH gem. Just skill 4 LGOH on the tree or get it on jewelry.

So, to sum up (budget man's guide):

Get 4 LGoH from gear to sustain barrage mana cost.
Get zealot's oath.
Sustain blood rage with springleaf's regen.

Only activate righteous fire on bosses where you can have full uptime on the surgeon's ruby flask.

No need for shavronne's revelation, make up for the loss of shield ES from a decent ES glove for survivability.

Do you think this is viable for non-standard leagues? (No acuity drop in 80 uber kills and no way to obtain shavronne's revelation).

Edit - Second way:
Get 4 LGoH.
Get Vaal Pact.
Sustain blood rage by hitting on mobs constantly, or don't use at all since in mapping you won't need that much dps in trash.
Use an attack speed, crit and ES ring instead of shavronne's revelation.
Use blood rage + RF with surgeon's ruby flask on bosses.

I think this sums up the last 5-6 pages of discussion no?
Last edited by Mothren on Sep 17, 2014, 7:11:59 AM
Well, I'd still go with the 20% ES from elreon rather than global crit (they're both crafted mods after all).

Best way to do it is probably to craft it yourself in this case. Shouldn't take more than a few hundred alterations and a couple of regals / scourings. You only need to hit Dex, ES and Accuracy after all whereas Dex and ES dont need to be tier 1 necessarily. Then just add elreon % ES and optionally yolo-exalt with the hope of getting rarity or another slightly useful prefix.
"
Mothren wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
No. 7% regeneration aren't enough by far. Even 11% you would have with shavronne's revelation wouldn't be. You only have 84% fire resi without flasks.

Also you don't need to use the LGOH gem. Just skill 4 LGOH on the tree or get it on jewelry.

So, to sum up (budget man's guide):

Get 4 LGoH from gear to sustain barrage mana cost.
Get zealot's oath.
Sustain blood rage with springleaf's regen.

Only activate righteous fire on bosses where you can have full uptime on the surgeon's ruby flask.

No need for shavronne's revelation, make up for the loss of shield ES from a decent ES glove for survivability.

Do you think this is viable for non-standard leagues? (No acuity drop in 80 uber kills and no way to obtain shavronne's revelation).

For sure it is viable, but it's probably better to get ROTF with which you will get above 100% fire resi and thus no degeneration at all from RF. You can even take Vaal Pact then, having instant leech and still getting no degeneration from RF while your flasks are up. You can use the points you save by not going Zealot's to go Vaal Pact. Downside of this is the requirement of a 6L, though, so without a 6L you should refrain from going Vaal Pact since you can't socket Life Leech. Would still go ROTF in that case, though.
"
Tom94 wrote:
I took off vitality and skilled the 6 points for 4 LGOH just to test it right now and did some maps / zones. I don't even remotely have the problem you are describing, sorry.

Either you miss a lot of shots by misaiming, you have very low accoracy or you have below 4 LGOH. Even with occasional lightning warps I have absolutely no issues gaining back my life. Related to playstyle I guess, but I can assure you that it works for me.

In the end life flasks are a valid solution which recharge incredibly fast with the Surgeon's mod. Another possibility is to get even more than 4 LGOH by the means of jewelry.

I think it's worth noting that the 4 LGoH from the lust for carnage wheel also has 30 Life Gain on Kill. This helps a lot with firing blanks and lightning warp. 4 LGoH on gear should be doable but it wont be as easy as taking the lust for carnage wheel.
I saw u using freezing pulse on your last video u published, is it after the patch that fixed arc? Why using FP instead of ice spear?
Last edited by andrehbg on Sep 17, 2014, 8:48:35 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:

Downside of this is the requirement of a 6L, though, so without a 6L you should refrain from going Vaal Pact since you can't socket Life Leech.

Hey last question, is 2% cold leech from wand plus doryani belt not enough to sustain via vaal pact? Is that why you are recommending a life leech gem in a 6L?
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
"
Tom94 wrote:

Even without testing I can guarantee you that 4 LGOH are enough by far. Barrage costs 15 mana, so 4 out of 8 projectiles need to hit and you can easily sustain it. With your life pool you can usually throw like 20+ barrages since you dont need to use Vitality before you go out of life, so blanks are also no issue.

Not to beat a dead horse but to just clarify for anyone else trying your build out without Acuity gloves. I think your misinterpreting what I said last post. I'm currently playing with it and yes it does work but you end up with moments that you dont have enough life to cast it at times, especially if you use any other skill besides barrage (lightning warp for example) and will have to pop a life flask every few seconds. Else you end up looking stupid and hitting mobs with default wand attack to gain back enough life to cast barrage again. ...And yes there should be no reason to take it beyond lv5, esp if you are using vaal pack.

Hmmm...Well my gear is posted and I know what I'm experiencing so will just leave it to other players to come to there own conclusion. I wont bother with other stuff and just agree to disagree. I just rather test stuff out for people who may not have the finances to do so themselves rather then come across a problem not mentioned. ^_~
Last edited by patrickcampbe21 on Sep 17, 2014, 9:47:30 AM
"
andrehbg wrote:
I saw u using freezing pulse on your last video u published, is it after the patch that fixed arc? Why using FP instead of ice spear?

Freezing Pulse has always been the most efficient monster pack clearer due to the wide projectiles and the 100% pierce chance. You don't have such a long pierce range with Ice Spear and more narrow projectiles, requiring less distance for shotgunning.

"
Mothren wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:

Downside of this is the requirement of a 6L, though, so without a 6L you should refrain from going Vaal Pact since you can't socket Life Leech.

Hey last question, is 2% cold leech from wand plus doryani belt not enough to sustain via vaal pact? Is that why you are recommending a life leech gem in a 6L?

As far as I remember the leech amount is rounded after applying Vaal Pact's penalty and thus 2% leech become 0.8% -> 0% -> no leech at all. (Correct me if I am wrong, please.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info