[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Would really like to use this build since finally getting two Void Batteries but finding it almost undo able without atziri's acuity. >_<

If you have a 6L it's easily doable without acuity.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
PaganDK wrote:
I'm aware this build is only for the rich, but would be extremely nice if these insane builds had a budget section (if viable for budget that is). That should be the true test of a great build.. if it not only breaks all records for high end gear, but also performs well on a low budget :)

Anyway im curious if this build-setup is viable with a 6 link solaris - considering I have no shavronne's revelation or acuity gloves. I don't expect to be able to run RF, do atziri or get anywhere near the dps with my budget gear, but less should do fine for regular mapping.
Is it possible to use blood rage without shavronne's revelation (im guessing no)?

As I understand from the thread, I would need vaal pact, life leech gem and +life on hit, if i'm not using acuity gloves?

Yes, a 6L solaris would be enough. You either need a 6L or acuity. You don't need to use the +life on hit gem, but you can get 4 life on hit from the tree (a bit right from resolute technique) which are sufficient.

You should also be able to sustain blood rage if you kill stuff and leech enough, but you will have to try that yourself. Shavronne's Revelation would be really favorable for this.

If you don't have a 6L Shav's then you should try getting a shield with a decent amount of ES and a wand with 11% crit chance and as much as possible attack speed and spell damage, then take Heartseeker on the ranger side of the tree in addition to the relevant nodes the skill trees I posted have.

That should be it and you'll be good to go with this. :)

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated! It's really nice when elite players take the time to answer stupid questions from amateurs :)
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Would really like to use this build since finally getting two Void Batteries but finding it almost undo able without atziri's acuity. >_<

Can you add or post a non atziri's acuity / vaal pact version of the build? (Maybe even a mid 7x and 8x version for lvling also) I ask cause every attempt I tried leads my char not being able to either leech enough life and dieing to even Merciless library mobs(map I use to test). Or not enough life to cast barrage since no life regin. Even with life on hit items like:
Even tried using stuff like Curse on hit / arc or whatever with Warlord's Mark to pump up life leech even more. So its not like I'm not trying but hitting brick walls with alternatives to try.

And I'm assuming the 6L would be barrage + cast on crit + power charge on crit + greater multi projecttile + life leach + arctic breath? Lesseon your dmg options for more life leech.
Last edited by patrickcampbe21 on Sep 15, 2014, 2:28:41 PM
"
"
Tom94 wrote:
"

Can you add or post a non atziri's acuity / vaal pact version of the build? (Maybe even a mid 7x and 8x version for lvling also) I ask cause every attempt I tried leads my char not being able to either leech enough life and dieing to even Merciless library mobs(map I use to test). Or not enough life to cast barrage since no life regin. Even with life on hit items like:
Even tried using stuff like Curse on hit / arc or whatever with Warlord's Mark to pump up life leech even more. So its not like I'm not trying but hitting brick walls with alternatives to try.

And I'm assuming the 6L would be barrage + cast on crit + power charge on crit + greater multi projecttile + life leach + arctic breath? Lesseon your dmg options for more life leech.

I'd have to change my gear and skill tree to test that, requiring currency I don't want to spend, sorry. The links you are mentioning are correct, but keep in mind that you can swap out Arctic Breath for whatever you like most. Arc and Freezing Pulse are both very good options for maps, too.

You don't need any gear with life gain on it. As already said a lot of times in this thread you can simply skill 4 life on hit by using 6 nodes right of resolute technique. Another 6 nodes can be used to obtain vaal pact. Note that this increases the level requirement for the build by quite a bit by reducing its damage. Don't expect it to be effective below level 85. You should level with something else in that case. :/

Lastly, a shavronne's revelation ring would still be great. Vaal Pact doesn't stop you from regenerating ES.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 15, 2014, 3:53:56 PM
I have to say this build is the most fun to play out of all the other builds I have played.

Here is my Gear:

only thing different is the lack of 21 gems i own, currently only one i have is Cast on Crit which i corrupted myself. leveling other fireball, arctic breath and disciplines right now. Gloom Call is perfect viable for this build. i personally like more res since i enjoy being overcapped, also with the cold res i was able to switch to using a ring with Elreon's %ES mod for rings. i know its not the best ring but i couldnt find any other ring that was able to have 1 more suffix with Accuracy and at least 30 dex.
Noob question but, doesn't vitality be unnecessary when Zealot's Oath node isn't taken?

Why do we run vitality in this build if it only regenerates life?
Hey man I recently decided to try out this build on rampage. Just saved up enough for shavs and void battery. What order do you recommend getting the gear to start making the build playable?
"
Mothren wrote:
Noob question but, doesn't vitality be unnecessary when Zealot's Oath node isn't taken?

Why do we run vitality in this build if it only regenerates life?

To sustain mana cost taken from life as blood magic is taken
"
beefowns wrote:
Hey man I recently decided to try out this build on rampage. Just saved up enough for shavs and void battery. What order do you recommend getting the gear to start making the build playable?

This has been answered multiple times before in this thread, so I won't bother writing a wall of text once again. Please read the previous few pages for more details on this - there should be plenty of answers.

wooo more es

This is AXN's Newest ES Helm First to Mirror!! go check it out
Last edited by devrik on Sep 16, 2014, 12:53:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info