[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"

Hmmm...Well my gear is posted and I know what I'm experiencing so will just leave it to other players to come to there own conclusion. I wont bother with other stuff and just agree to disagree. I just rather test stuff out for people who may not have the finances to do so themselves rather then come across a problem not mentioned. ^_~

Your gear contains a lvl 15 barrage gem by the way. Not sure if you fixed it by now, but if you tested with it, then your results are pretty wrong. That's a 25% higher mana cost which will definitely be noticable, just saying.

Also again, as I said in my previous post you have next to no accuracy on your gear. That makes you miss a lot of barrage hits and thus leech even less mana.

I don't see any constructive arguments from your post aside from simply telling me I'd be wrong. The facts which I mentioned above and in my previous post speak for my end of the argument. Especially considering that I've now tested the whole thing with gear intended for the build and confirmed it working. :/
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 17, 2014, 11:29:10 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"

Hmmm...Well my gear is posted and I know what I'm experiencing so will just leave it to other players to come to there own conclusion. I wont bother with other stuff and just agree to disagree. I just rather test stuff out for people who may not have the finances to do so themselves rather then come across a problem not mentioned. ^_~

Your gear contains a lvl 15 barrage gem by the way. Not sure if you fixed it by now, but if you tested with it, then your results are pretty wrong. That's a 25% higher mana cost which will definitely be noticable, just saying.

Also again, as I said in my previous post you have next to no accuracy on your gear. That makes you miss a lot of barrage hits and thus leech even less mana.

I don't see any constructive arguments from your post aside from simply telling me I'd be wrong. The facts which I mentioned above and in my previous post speak for my end of the argument. Especially considering that I've now tested the whole thing with gear intended for the build and confirmed it working. :/

Yeah I've been swapping out different lvls while testing, with some items I have with physical damage life leech and non vaal pack to see the increase to dmg with higher lvl barrage.

Thats why I said agree to disagree in my last post cause your telling me what my stats of my own character are and what I'm experiencing with my own character during my test. Its hard to tell someone what they themselves are experiencing, when the other person isnt even there to see or experience it. And was trying to avoid bringing that up on your previous posts, since it sounds like the other person is totally ignoring what the first person is saying and instead just saying your wrong.

I didnt want to go any further with this since it doesnt seem to be going anyway, in regards to constructive criticism. But I get the feeling you think I'm trying to bash your build when I really like it and trying to find ways to keep it viable for us players who cant obtain certain key items.
Last edited by patrickcampbe21 on Sep 17, 2014, 12:16:55 PM
"

Yeah I've been swapping out different lvls while testing, with some items I have with physical damage life leech and non vaal pack to see the increase to dmg with higher lvl barrage.

Thats why I said agree to disagree in my last post cause your telling me what my stats of my own character are and what I'm experiencing with my own character during my test. Its hard to tell someone what they themselves are experiencing, when the other person isnt even there to see or experience it. And was trying to avoid bringing that up on your previous posts, since it sounds like the other person is totally ignoring what the first person is saying and instead just saying your wrong.

I didnt want to go any further with this since it doesnt seem to be going anyway, in regards to constructive criticism. But I get the feeling you think I'm trying to bash your build when I really like it and trying to find ways to keep it viable for us players who cant obtain certain key items.

I don't get the impression, that you're bashing the build, don't worry. I understood your original post as claiming the 4 LGOH to be not sufficient in general which now after your clarification seems to not be what you meant.

Sorry if I appear rude or angry with my posts, it's definitely not my intention!

Either way, since it's possible to acquire up to 16 LGOH (4 from each ring and from the amulet + 4 from tree) I guess it would be another possibility to go that route and acquire more LGOH for people for who 4 LGOH is not enough.

I've been in fact theorycrafting a CI version of this build using rare items and a tabula rasa (to get the 6L required for Vaal Pact) which might result in a decent low-budget variant of this build.

By the way, did you consider throwing a divine onto your shav's? It can pretty much only improve the roll. ^^
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 17, 2014, 12:40:19 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:
Well, I'd still go with the 20% ES from elreon rather than global crit (they're both crafted mods after all).

Best way to do it is probably to craft it yourself in this case. Shouldn't take more than a few hundred alterations and a couple of regals / scourings. You only need to hit Dex, ES and Accuracy after all whereas Dex and ES dont need to be tier 1 necessarily. Then just add elreon % ES and optionally yolo-exalt with the hope of getting rarity or another slightly useful prefix.

It was the best I could do Tom ahuhauuahauh
"
Tom94 wrote:

I don't get the impression, that you're bashing the build, don't worry. I understood your original post as claiming the 4 LGOH to be not sufficient in general which now after your clarification seems to not be what you meant.

Sorry if I appear rude or angry with my posts, it's definitely not my intention!

Either way, since it's possible to acquire up to 16 LGOH (4 from each ring and from the amulet + 4 from tree) I guess it would be another possibility to go that route and acquire more LGOH for people for who 4 LGOH is not enough.

I've been in fact theorycrafting a CI version of this build using rare items and a tabula rasa (to get the 6L required for Vaal Pact) which might result in a decent low-budget variant of this build.

By the way, did you consider throwing a divine onto your shav's? It can pretty much only improve the roll. ^^

Yeah...7 to be exact. Highest I got was 162% but gonna try again later when I get some more currency. Currently also trying to chance a Mjölners so my funds are currently tight right now. lol
"
NNeto wrote:

Y u no use diamond rings for crafting, aaaaaa. D:
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 17, 2014, 1:24:53 PM
With the build what would you say is the bear minimum level and ES amount to do Atziri and Uber Atziri?
"
With the build what would you say is the bear minimum level and ES amount to do Atziri and Uber Atziri?

It's hard to tell for Atziri since with all version of this build that I tried her with she was pretty faceroll. It's probably well doable with 4k ES. Can't really call a specific level since your ES + Damage greatly depend on gear, too.

4k ES and around a third of the DPS I illustrated in the OP should still be enough. You can probably do it with even less DPS when getting more ES.

If you don't have instant leech I definitely recommend 6k ES or higher.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 17, 2014, 2:17:17 PM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:

Y u no use diamond rings for crafting, aaaaaa. D:

Made it just for fun xD
Last edited by NNeto on Sep 17, 2014, 5:08:58 PM
Did a couple of 78 maps with a friend of mine using this builds its awesome ! Would recommend it do anyone who loves CoC and spells. Might give it a shot with my witch GG TOM! ♥

and for anyone who plays st and wander get conduit going its fucking SICK for this build!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 17, 2014, 7:17:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info