[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

i got 3 void batteries on standard if anyone wants to buy
ign: ifoundmoneyonthefloor
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
With the build what would you say is the bear minimum level and ES amount to do Atziri and Uber Atziri?

It's hard to tell for Atziri since with all version of this build that I tried her with she was pretty faceroll. It's probably well doable with 4k ES. Can't really call a specific level since your ES + Damage greatly depend on gear, too.

4k ES and around a third of the DPS I illustrated in the OP should still be enough. You can probably do it with even less DPS when getting more ES.

If you don't have instant leech I definitely recommend 6k ES or higher.

I was able to kill Uber today with 4.7k life and no acuity. Spear's were hitting me for like 3.5k and i got hit by a flameblast for about 3-4k or something with 93% res. My single target is quite a bit lower(Half or less) than yours but it still seemed mostly safe.
ign: Killmour
Last edited by Killmour on Sep 18, 2014, 2:04:03 AM
"
Killmour wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
With the build what would you say is the bear minimum level and ES amount to do Atziri and Uber Atziri?

It's hard to tell for Atziri since with all version of this build that I tried her with she was pretty faceroll. It's probably well doable with 4k ES. Can't really call a specific level since your ES + Damage greatly depend on gear, too.

4k ES and around a third of the DPS I illustrated in the OP should still be enough. You can probably do it with even less DPS when getting more ES.

If you don't have instant leech I definitely recommend 6k ES or higher.

I was able to kill Uber today with 4.7k life and no acuity. Spear's were hitting me for like 3.5k and i got hit by a flameblast for about 3-4k or something with 93% res. My single target is quite a bit lower(Half or less) than yours but it still seemed mostly safe.

Very nice! Did you record it? Are you running Vaal Pact?

If you have a video I'll gladly put it in the OP as a demonstration of non-acuity capabilities. :)
IGN: Pirteloli
I'm guessing you'll say it's no good but I'm just curious, have you tried this without the power charge on crit gem and instead replacing it with a third spell?

Obviously the crit chance will be lower, but it might still be high enough just from gear and nodes that with the speed barrage puts out hits, maybe having Arctic + Arc + Fireball for example might be kinda cool?

BTW: I'm talking about someone without Void Battery. It seems pretty clear with it those power charges are needed. With just a regular wand, maybe a third spell is better? Just wondering...
Last edited by VixTrader on Sep 18, 2014, 5:05:53 AM
"
VixTrader wrote:
I'm guessing you'll say it's no good but I'm just curious, have you tried this without the power charge on crit gem and instead replacing it with a third spell?

Obviously the crit chance will be lower, but it might still be high enough just from gear and nodes that with the speed barrage puts out hits, maybe having Arctic + Arc + Fireball for example might be kinda cool?

BTW: I'm talking about someone without Void Battery. It seems pretty clear with it those power charges are needed. With just a regular wand, maybe a third spell is better? Just wondering...

Since each crit is rolled per action and not per hit you would fire a lot of barrages which won't trigger anything. The overall DPS might be higher (with another support gem like conc effect + Fireball + Arctic breath for instance) but the build will be a lot more random and less reliable.

Putting Assassin's Mark as third spell is however a good choice for maps which don't have curse immune monsters since it grants power charges on kills while adding 39% more crit damage.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:

Since each crit is rolled per action and not per hit you would fire a lot of barrages which won't trigger anything. The overall DPS might be higher (with another support gem like conc effect + Fireball + Arctic breath for instance) but the build will be a lot more random and less reliable.

Putting Assassin's Mark as third spell is however a good choice for maps which don't have curse immune monsters since it grants power charges on kills while adding 39% more crit damage.

Yeah I figured. I'm just thinking, currently I play a split arrow Ranger, and to be honest the Power charge on crit gem works well, but it doesn't make or break the build. I was thinking without Void Battery, this might be the same. Better with it, but certainly doable without. And if it still crits enough to cast a lot, that third spell might just be more fun, even though it's not quite as effective.

I think it would be pretty cool firing arctic breath, fireballs, and lightning bolts :)
Hi I have the intire build as you planed it till lvl 75, I am currently lvl 77 and well somehow I am a few skill points short of your tree. Kinda wierd. Anyways Great guide and build. Any suggestions as of how to lvl past 77 with your build. The fastest way you can think. Key notes I am using the Victario's Acuity amulet for the 5% projectile damage per power charge, as I dont have the mirror Amulet you have. And a Different Diamond ring than you are. But working pritty good.
"
Tom94 wrote:

Very nice! Did you record it? Are you running Vaal Pact?

If you have a video I'll gladly put it in the OP as a demonstration of non-acuity capabilities. :)

Yea I have vaal pact, my build is wildly different really but it's a similar concept. Just takes less money until I can buy or get the big items.

I'm guessing with your setup which has lower armor the spears will hit for around 4k so I wouldn't stray below that number if you are doing an ES setup.

http://youtu.be/8Ra2TxLhptM is me doing it. Kinda sloppy but I think its very doable as an ES build with the right CwdT setup, if your dps isnt high enough to kill her before she does anything then you need to have your immortal call last long enough to absorb a second spear attack, that way you can leech back to full if you have to tank some flameblasts or storm calls. Alternatively you can just stand as far away from the spear split and just long range shoot one of the non mirror ones. I've seen other people do this with other builds, since with the ES setup your res should be very high with aura nodes.
ign: Killmour
Last edited by Killmour on Sep 18, 2014, 11:07:42 AM
Got a good divine roll finally so sitting now at 5.1k ES with two voids, could be 5.25k if I can get these accuracy gloves from a dude who's never online lol.

That vid makes me want to consider going life until I get my hands on atziri's acuity, after seeing how fast your life will drop against her and ES with Vaal pack doesnt heal that fast. Maybe with life leech gem and cursing her with Wardlord's Mark for another 7% life leech (3% due to vaal pack)... o_O

Dex requirement for Haste and Blood Rage making it hard for me to find better amulets and rings. Want to use Gift from above diamond ring and a amulet that gives crit/ES but dont want to waste skill points on dex nodes. Current ones giving me like 100 dex. lol Someone make me a amulet with global crit, dex, 20% increase engergy sheilds, accuracy and curse it for +1 curses then give it to me for free. lol
Last edited by patrickcampbe21 on Sep 18, 2014, 12:47:36 PM
gege
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 21, 2014, 4:09:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info