[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Any objections?

Not really, just wanted to make some points clear.

Another point to note is the desync susceptibility. I found that barrage sometimes starts desyncing alot especially in point blank range. Since this build relies a lot on insta-leech and doesnt have great hp pool, getting in a situation when u shoot and damage doesnt gets through gets u killed easily.

Reflect (dual) mitigation or doing ubers actually requires 97 max res, which can be achieved via 21 purity + 3empower or 20 purity + 4 empower. I would put it in the OP - that gives 2 extra max resist and is critical id say - it halfes the damage of the respective element.

Additionally, what is your opinion on best spells for the two spell slots? Fireball/Arctic breathe is obviosly good due to shotgun capabilities. What about arc, spark, ball of lightning, freezing pulse, glacial cascade, storm call? Would be nice to see some sort of review in the OP.

P.S. What about swapping quicksilver flask to diamond Boss-wise? Should bump deeps nicely
Last edited by Lichalfred on Sep 5, 2014, 5:14:34 PM
Need Help.

I know mirror Amulet is best. However what about the rest, what should I work/change first.

Am lvl 80 Scion. only able to get around 3-4k Fireball/Artic breath dps w 9 charges.

Resists are fine. Not leeching enough cold dmg from belt. (I figured cold belt permanently as I see you don't remove artic breath only switch between fireball and arc, tho I use mostly Fireball/Artic Breath)

Having difficulties randomly.

Helm/Ammy/2x Ring is probably the problem. But am on budget.

Current Tree lvl 80 (98 points) I think:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCXcHhxOcpG-e4YhGcQ186rq0DCj6V8nGnhB_DH2Cx3_GHNyTJ35Zpys1uR1PLR-VIMHzoqPbXlAwTLMRD49Gm6H316yYHRSApCSwhtEXL_rSZp6FfRZAkFXAGiW8378Ucfjr6hj3MnKprKpZ80KjDjyfy19q2-dHBvLhY0MOSBGWe9eP-tDQL2_ZE3C77Bhcil3ycFKJ03DVtUjz6ioLuXyMC-ywNj1tbMNtXGuESBFQuMo7fA_E-0Uk4Q==
"
Lichalfred wrote:
"
Any objections?

Not really, just wanted to make some points clear.

Another point to note is the desync susceptibility. I found that barrage sometimes starts desyncing alot especially in point blank range. Since this build relies a lot on insta-leech and doesnt have great hp pool, getting in a situation when u shoot and damage doesnt gets through gets u killed easily.

Reflect (dual) mitigation or doing ubers actually requires 97 max res, which can be achieved via 21 purity + 3empower or 20 purity + 4 empower. I would put it in the OP - that gives 2 extra max resist and is critical id say - it halfes the damage of the respective element.

Additionally, what is your opinion on best spells for the two spell slots? Fireball/Arctic breathe is obviosly good due to shotgun capabilities. What about arc, spark, ball of lightning, freezing pulse, glacial cascade, storm call? Would be nice to see some sort of review in the OP.

P.S. What about swapping quicksilver flask to diamond Boss-wise? Should bump deeps nicely

Personally I don't find the desync suspectibility that bad. Leech is usually fine for me even at a distance, but I'm using my flasks very often and sensibly, so when not being used to that it might get a lot more annoying. The HP pool isn't that bad, though. I will soon have over 9000 ES (when I got the currency to mirror a spell shield) and with perfect gear even over 10k ES is possible. Even when playing with dual void batteries like 8k should be possible. ;)

Also nothing stops us to remove some spell crit nodes to get additional ES if desired. It's just my preference to favor damage over ES.

I thought the example gems + gear encouraging lvl 23 purity of fire incombination with common sense would already make people realize reflect and RF are going to be easier with higher resistances. As you can see in my normal atziri video it however is no problem using RF with 95% fire resistance. At the same time doing uber is doable without RF at all - I tried by now. No deaths, just like with RF.

I do see your point, though, so I added a section about empower where I explain the auras.

In terms of best spells I think it reeeeally comes down to preferences. For pack clearing Arc, Glacial Cascase and Firestorm all have their disadvantages and advantages while for singletarget DPS Arctic Breath + Fireball are the lone winners if not considering to go Fireball + Fire Penetration.

I'll add some more details on them as you suggested when I find the time, thanks. :)
Also note, that currently Arc doesn't keep chaining when it shatters an enemy, making it pretty useless in maps - which hopefully will soon be fixed. GGG already responded to my bug report.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 5, 2014, 6:13:43 PM
Try ditching some of your crit multi for spellcrit, crit multi won't do all that if you don't have decent spell crit.

Rainbowstrides works fine atm, try upgrading rings and/or ammy. Crit, crit multi, spelldmg and %es good on ammy.
If you can't afford shav ring, at least get a second diamond ring, will help your crit. I can help you with a cheap diamond with es, dex and accuracy. Then you should roll %es on it.

Getting your gems to lvl 20 will also help alot. Resist problems - ditch COE and get a rare helmet or even a Vertex.

Just getting some more levels and gems to 20 will help out, then upgrade the gear as you can.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
So I have a quick question, I don't fully understand the belts idea.

You listed that we use:

Fireball + Arctic Breath
or
Arc + Arctic Breath depending on boss

So does that mean I need just the light belt for arc+ artic or would I use a cold belt in both scenarios since you use it in both areas
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Sep 5, 2014, 7:57:34 PM
"
sSasori wrote:

You listed that we use:

Fireball + Arctic Breath
or

So does that mean I need just the light belt for arc+ artic or would I use a cold belt in both scenarios since you use it in both areas

Belt for spell with most damage = most leech?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
sSasori wrote:

You listed that we use:

Fireball + Arctic Breath
or

Belt for spell with most damage = most leech?

Exactly, but that's not it yet. Herald of ice also adds extra cold damage to all our spells, so as long as Arctic Breath is being used Cold Damage is _easily_ our most dominant type of damage. That's why I use the cold belt all the time.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 6, 2014, 6:35:38 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:

Exactly, but that's not it yet. Herald of ice also adds extra cold damage to all our spells, so as long as Arctic Breath is being used Cold Damage is _easily_ our most dominant type of damage. That's why I use the cold belt all the time.

thats what i figured, but the light leech seems more reliable for me atm, got a cold one anyways.
now trying to deal with keeping up my shield while blood rage is on, will prob be fine once i get shavs revalations
Creator
"
sSasori wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:

thats what i figured, but the light leech seems more reliable for me atm, got a cold one anyways.
now trying to deal with keeping up my shield while blood rage is on, will prob be fine once i get shavs revalations

Yeap, you can't possibly degenerate ES with blood rage only while wearing Shavronne's Revelation - even a non-legacy one.

On a side note, I managed to get ahold of the Entropy Charm spirit shield a little while ago and the defences it provides are amazing. Got 9333 ES with it. I did update the guide with some more in-depth information about the mirrored wand + shield which definitely are the best choice when on a high budget.

I ve been following your builds. They are pretty nice and fun to play. I have a lvl 90 COC windripper ranger. Could you comment on rebuilding this ranger as lowlife COC windripper build? I have pretty much all the equipment but not much time to level up a witch which i don't have any.

Comments are appreciated. Ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info