[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

nice an cheap build, i like it
IGN: Melo_mania
Dont you have the desync prob?

i am now lvl 69 using gmp+ arc+ arctic breath

sometime its unplayable. Mobs disappear in front of me or i get dmg from a invisible mob.

Over the time i lost nearly 5 lvl. its very frustrating

Last edited by Blutspakt on Sep 6, 2014, 4:52:43 PM
since I dont have atziri's acuity gloves yet, which should I replace: arc or artic breath for life leech?

Oh and my friend finally 6L'd my shavs on rampage for me....took a hefty amount of fusings (900+ prob) but worth...and got my 2nd void battery. My accessories are all rlly garbage but can't really ask for much at this moment in the rampage league :p

build is super fun...just need to recolor shavs tomorrow for the life leech because I can't sustain vaal pact w/ 0.4% life leech :P
Last edited by hellokitty92 on Sep 6, 2014, 8:08:40 PM
Question to OP: when you took the screenshots of the offence tabs, what belt where you wearing? As it affects the damage...
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
Question to OP: when you took the screenshots of the offence tabs, what belt where you wearing? As it affects the damage...

Pretty sure it was the cold belt all the way. Not 100% sure for the dual void section, though, since it has been some time.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
hellokitty92 wrote:
since I dont have atziri's acuity gloves yet, which should I replace: arc or artic breath for life leech?

Oh and my friend finally 6L'd my shavs on rampage for me....took a hefty amount of fusings (900+ prob) but worth...and got my 2nd void battery. My accessories are all rlly garbage but can't really ask for much at this moment in the rampage league :p

build is super fun...just need to recolor shavs tomorrow for the life leech because I can't sustain vaal pact w/ 0.4% life leech :P

I'd ditch arc both for single target purposes and because of the still existing bug where Arc doesn't keep chaining when shattering an enemy.
IGN: Pirteloli
K ive been playing this build since lvl 80 so far (2½ days) and it has not been without it's difficulties however majority of the difficulties i have had i have found i was the cause off. DONT LOL TOO HARD.

1. aparently i levelled 3 lvls with increased duration instead of enduring cry so yeah - i died a lot.
2. being lvl 80'ish without very high spell crit = less leech meaning a lot of deaths.
3. using flask is VERY essential.

I found out thanks to some other who is playing the build that while levelling using atziri's promise together with rumi's concoction is very strong. so i completely removed my lighting resist flask so i only mitigate the reflect of fire and cold from my arctic breath and fireball.

I learned that I AM NO LONGER A TANK - i do not have a shield and it will make a difference. hehe

I learned the damage output of this build is retardedly strong. Looking forward to getting more spell crit and seeing where it takes the build.

I will keep posting with updates to my odd mistakes and mishaps and perhaps moments of eureka if that should happen.
Massive ammounts of dps is our shield.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
doest it works with scion? could you add scion skill trees if is it possible?
what about ball lightning? i tried it for packs, its fucking insane for AoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info