[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

I'd like to point out that for all of the content, Righteous Fire is not needed, I did Atziri without it and had no problem at all, just a couple deaths due to my stupidity.

Righteous Fire is also hella hard to sustain/make it last, because you need at least a level 23 Purity and the 3 flask nodes to make it useable while Ruby Flask is up, so it's not something you should rely on or hope to pull off from the get-go, especially if you have sub-par equipment.

What is showcased in the gifs is the top-end of the build's dps, but even with a fraction of that dps you'll faceroll content anyway.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
How do you sustain with that low life when turning Blood Rage on ?
The Vitaly gem cant be enough to compensate that, or am I wrong ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
How do you sustain with that low life when turning Blood Rage on ?
The Vitaly gem cant be enough to compensate that, or am I wrong ?

You use Shavronnes Wrapping's. So that chaos dmg doesnt surpass energy shield :^)

And yeah, you don't NEED to use RF for Atziri, but it makes it faster. No problem sustaining it either, I run 2 Atziri flask and 2 rubys + quicksilver, all with surgeons, and keeping it up in all phases is just fine.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Without RF it takes me 2-3 seconds to make her switch phase, so the random risk related to RF degen isn't really worth it, IMO.

I had more problems dealing with trio than anything else, I had to kite like mad for them not to destroy me.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Can confirm, that RF is completely unnecessary in normal Atziri or maps. Atziri doesn't get to cast things between phases still and each of the trio boss still gets oneshot.

The only place where I'd recommend RF is against uber Atziri or when fighting map bosses in a full group.

Also keep in mind, that the Atziri .gif was pre-patch without so many optimizations. She dies faster without RF now than in that .gif.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 5, 2014, 4:39:46 AM
"
Can i run this build with 5L shavrones armor? and what gems should i use in 5L. I want to ask too if i can use any other gloves since i cant afford Acuity yet. My goal is jut normal Atziri.
Thanks-

5L without Acuity won't work. You need either 6L or Acuities to have enough sockets, unless you want to play without power charges. Read the previous pages of the thread for sockets, been answering this a few times already. ^^
How do you get 473 critical multiplier? Can you list the amounts you are getting and their source?
"
How do you get 473 critical multiplier? Can you list the amounts you are getting and their source?

Umm, only the tree and my gear. Gear is linked in the thread, so it shouldn't be too hard to reconstruct the values yourself. Now that I have the mirrored wand and a mirrored amulet my crit multiplier can get even higher with an appropriate skill tree.

Didn't use the Increased Critical Damage support gem.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 5, 2014, 8:52:53 AM
This build cannot run ALL map mods - unlike OP states.

-max res + reflect is impossible

-no regen will cease your life regenreation = no barrage

I could see how one could use a life leech gem or Lgh to surpass these limitation BUT! this will require redying shavs 3B3G->3B2G1R every time u do such map. Otherwise you will have most of the time semi-useless red socket (fire pen for fireball prolly). Additionaly it will boost barrage cost.

I can see the solution for non regen in the usage of Elreon ring+ammy though these have to be crafted. And thats another build Id say.

Apocaluypse Thirst with max res shield (saffel/phoenix) can do -res+reflect but idk this makes Apoc. wand to be the core component (not like optional), while the point is that you can can do all stuff with 2 voids only.
"
Lichalfred wrote:
This build cannot run ALL map mods - unlike OP states.

-max res + reflect is impossible

-no regen will cease your life regenreation = no barrage

I could see how one could use a life leech gem or Lgh to surpass these limitation BUT! this will require redying shavs 3B3G->3B2G1R every time u do such map. Otherwise you will have most of the time semi-useless red socket (fire pen for fireball prolly). Additionaly it will boost barrage cost.

I can see the solution for non regen in the usage of Elreon ring+ammy though these have to be crafted. And thats another build Id say.

Apocaluypse Thirst with max res shield (saffel/phoenix) can do -res+reflect but idk this makes Apoc. wand to be the core component (not like optional), while the point is that you can can do all stuff with 2 voids only.

-max res + reflect indeed needs other shav's colors for allowing Life Leech. I personally run those maps in batches, so I barely have to re-colour my shav's. I want to note, though, that fire penetration + Fireball is a very strong and valid combination for permanent usage for people who don't want to re-colour. In fact it is the highest DPS you can achieve on enemies with a high fire resistance such as Atziri and the bosses leading up to her. It's far from a bad choice. I don't see how that setup is not valid for making this build capable of running -max res + reflect.

No regen on the other hand is easily possible by dropping the (in such a map) useless Vitality aura and taking a life flask instead of the quicksilver flask. Barrage requires such a little amount of life, that it's veeery easy to maintain with just a single life flask. No need for any skill tree or gear adjustments.

All this being said, it also is up to debate whether "capable of doing all map mods" and "capable of doing all combinations of map mods" are the same thing. I wouldn't say so.

Any objections?
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 5, 2014, 11:16:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info