[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
moooon wrote:
This build is absolutely ridiculous! The sheer damage output makes every other build look pedestrian in comparison.

I tried it out last night and it was insanely strong even without top tier rings/amulet. I used a slightly different skill tree that had more global crit and accuracy (for consistency) but a bit less spell crit.

Anyways not trying to nitpick, I think this build is amazing and finally gave me a reason to use the old void batteries rotting in my stash haha.

Just wanted to note, that accuracy won't really add consistency since hit/miss is rolled per-hit and not per action. Gonna have to agree, that the added consistency from extra crit is real, though. I did not get heartseeker in my Void Battery version since without it I already has 92.5% crit chance, rendering one of the heartseeker crit nodes useless.

With the mirrored wand I actually also had to spec into heartseeker to go from 88.2% to 93.7%. I basically assume people apply common sense to slightly adjust my build to their respective characters and preferences - no way to cover all possibilities. ;)

Speaking to everyone again, is there any interest in quicker and deathless uber atziri videos? After some practice and some gear upgrades it became quite easy to run her deathless and I feel the guide might not reflect that correctly.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 3, 2014, 6:09:39 PM
I am leveling up now with the main goal of taking down Uber, so another vid would be awesome :) And can we get 720p this time, with a short walktrough of stats and gear? I am also impressed over the damage output, at the same time its a kind of all-in build where you just have to tank up in front of bosses and spamm barrage as hard as you can while popping flasks, scary as hell! Trying to kite and get some distance sometimes feels more dangerous than just looking death straight in the eye! Still , the leech is just a little low and those times the flasks run out in the middle of heat I can't say that I don't feel a little squishy. But still, only level 84, running all map levels :D
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
would love to see your gear upgrades and videos :P
Uhhhh videoo....

silence fills the room as i scuffle off into other room to sort through the old dusty backroom for a suitable dirty outfit, camera, lights, wires, uhhh look theres my handcuffs. been looking for those. oh but yeah...

Oh this could definetely be interesting. looking forward to a VERY detailed video.

finished yesterday the NEW #1 ACC/INT Hubris, it should fit this build pretty well :)

if someone is intressted in mirroring it follow the link:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Anyone here doing the build without acuity? I'd like to know how much of an impact the Shavs revelation makes on the build

EDIT: Actually, i ended up quitting the build. So if anyone wants to buy a void battery you should tell me! I'm also selling windripper, although thats unrelated. going to do low life mjolnir instead.
Last edited by ugonna100 on Sep 4, 2014, 8:21:17 AM
Can i run this build with 5L shavrones armor? and what gems should i use in 5L. I want to ask too if i can use any other gloves since i cant afford Acuity yet. My goal is jut normal Atziri.
Thanks-
"
ugonna100 wrote:
Anyone here doing the build without acuity? I'd like to know how much of an impact the Shavs revelation makes on the build

EDIT: Actually, i ended up quitting the build. So if anyone wants to buy a void battery you should tell me! I'm also selling windripper, although thats unrelated. going to do low life mjolnir instead.

I'd like to know this too...

Also, I ran into a big problem today...I can't use vaal pact because if I do, then I will not be able to use vitality since there is no regen w/ vaal pact aka I won't be able to cast skills w/ blood magic...what's a temp solution to this until acuity?
"
hellokitty92 wrote:
"
ugonna100 wrote:

I'd like to know this too...

Also, I ran into a big problem today...I can't use vaal pact because if I do, then I will not be able to use vitality since there is no regen w/ vaal pact aka I won't be able to cast skills w/ blood magic...what's a temp solution to this until acuity?

you get life gain on hit on 1 ring on amulet and a few life gain on hit nodes just to the right of reslute technique

then run maligaro gloves with vp and you should be ok
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Sep 4, 2014, 11:39:59 PM
Im using this atm i can't afford one with accuracy and the same amount of es on it would The vertex vaal mask be good to use? I only have 49 reserved health with all my buffs and the +1 to gems and -50% mana cost would be good what you reckon? or should i save up for a helmet with accuracy, atm im about close to 90% hit still need a good amulet with accuracy as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info