[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
andrehbg wrote:
what about ball lightning? i tried it for packs, its fucking insane for AoE

Ball lightning is only moderately strong against packs. I found the best skills against packs to be Freezing Pulse and Firestorm.

"
Dkodr wrote:
Massive ammounts of dps is our shield.

#FacetankAtziriAndTrioBoss
IGN: Pirteloli
can this be done with vaal pact rather then acuity? Won't be getting my hand's on acuity anytime soon in rampage.

Edit: Guess not BM and VP not so great together lol. well that sucks :(
Warbands IGN: XplisitTotem
Last edited by gahba on Sep 8, 2014, 4:23:51 PM
Hi I'm using lifeleech instead of arc since there's no acuity on rampage atm. I'd say I'm pretty geared up other than that and my acc. (got 6L shavs / double void / great boots) and I have 5.1k ES / overcapped resists / vaal pact w/ life leech gem (my dmg output might not be so hot)

I'm having trouble w/ the trio part of normal atziri...I can't run righteous fire or else I'll die in like half a second and kiting doesnt rlly work too well also. The best method I see is running up to them and hoping I crit/lifeleech harder more than they hit me and it doesn't rlly work out too well. Everything else is cake but the trio is rlly difficult...any suggestions?

My gear at lvl 89

Oh and I gotta mention I didn't get to make my flasks yet....so that might be one issue....maybe I can run RF if I had a ruby flask...but that also seems kinda gimmicky...but worth a shot on my next run

btw...it's just really the trio that's the hard part....everything else is pretty easy....even atziri herself w/out RF and fireball
Last edited by hellokitty92 on Sep 8, 2014, 6:02:50 PM
"
hellokitty92 wrote:
Hi I'm using lifeleech instead of arc since there's no acuity on rampage atm. I'd say I'm pretty geared up other than that and my acc. (got 6L shavs / double void / great boots) and I have 5.1k ES / overcapped resists / vaal pact w/ life leech gem (my dmg output might not be so hot)

I'm having trouble w/ the trio part of normal atziri...I can't run righteous fire or else I'll die in like half a second and kiting doesnt rlly work too well also. The best method I see is running up to them and hoping I crit/lifeleech harder more than they hit me and it doesn't rlly work out too well. Everything else is cake but the trio is rlly difficult...any suggestions?

My gear at lvl 89

Oh and I gotta mention I didn't get to make my flasks yet....so that might be one issue....maybe I can run RF if I had a ruby flask...but that also seems kinda gimmicky...but worth a shot on my next run

btw...it's just really the trio that's the hard part....everything else is pretty easy....even atziri herself w/out RF and fireball

The flasks are one of the most important parts of the build... you can and should have them up permanently while fighting because of the constant crits.

If you still find the trio boss to hard even with the flasks i use, then try replacing your sapphire flask with Rumi's Concoction while running up to them and killing them. Oh, also make sure to not stand in the cycloner's red stuff. You really should be able to beat them with your current setup. ;)
"
gahba wrote:
can this be done with vaal pact rather then acuity? Won't be getting my hand's on acuity anytime soon in rampage.

Edit: Guess not BM and VP not so great together lol. well that sucks :(

Look at the guy who posted below you... or read a few pages before. It is very possible.
I will thanks! yeah I'm new to atziri it was like the first time I attempted it...I'm usually more of a farm dom/maps all day with friends until we're rich enough to gear a GG character kind of guy :)

THanks for your tip I will try and send u an updatre
Last edited by hellokitty92 on Sep 8, 2014, 8:08:03 PM
Hi, I'm wondering if this build can do uber atziri even with no RF ?
And I'm gonna use Fireball + Fire pen (swap for life leech when dealing with reflect) instead of 2 spells ? Will it work ?

Thanks. I'm looking for a build can do Uber Atziri and your build impressed me xD
"
hellokitty92 wrote:

My gear at lvl 89

I'm running a life version of the build with voll's because it's cheaper while I build up currency to attempt to attempt to get the bigger items.

However I had zero issues killing Atziri or the trio or anything else so far in the game.

I find it a bit strange however that you managed to afford to buy over 100 ex in items and you didn't know that flasks are important (especially ruby during RF??) or can't figure out to level or buy leveled gems so you can just walk up to the mobs and put them in the dumpster.
ign: Killmour
Last edited by Killmour on Sep 10, 2014, 1:28:45 AM
"
Killmour wrote:
"
hellokitty92 wrote:

My gear at lvl 89

I'm running a life version of the build with voll's because it's cheaper while I build up currency to attempt to attempt to get the bigger items.

However I had zero issues killing Atziri or the trio or anything else so far in the game.

I find it a bit strange however that you managed to afford to buy over 100 ex in items and you didn't know that flasks are important (especially ruby during RF??) or can't figure out to level or buy leveled gems so you can just walk up to the mobs and put them in the dumpster.

lol, the low budget guy is very right, the main attractive factors from running a crit based build are:
Spoiler
Last edited by andrehbg on Sep 10, 2014, 1:49:21 AM
so messing around with witch and scion version of this build.... with the witch build i had to use vitality aura but with the scion build i dont need to use the vitality aura which allows me to run herald of ash increasing my fire dps by 15% down side is i lose roughly 600es on the scion but i dont seem to be that effected by it. Just looking for some opinions on the scion build....

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgOXA_EEH8RDxFQEZYUcRZAFy8c3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCy0fL281uTY9QZZCo0V-RnFHBkyzUDBXyVnzXGtcil3yX2pjQ2SdZp5odGr6bRltbG-ecFJwu3DVcql3B3vXfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhX2G0YcTidOMC49Gj_qQVZMnlKCVIJuhnKSfy6KjpyusmKyqrrO0DLVIuXzAGsHzw23GntDQ0PXYTdkT2mLbXtvn37_hiOoY6rrr9ewY7LDyHfLh8-r3MvfX-Ov56PrS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info