Why don't YOU play HC?

If I had no life, no job, no girlfriend, e.i. too much time in a place with no beach and only crappy weather. Then and only then would I consider playing hardcore. Its just way too time consuming. That, and my style is more of... shoot first and ask questions after dieing to reflect...
"
CraZy_SkuLL wrote:

i was walking inside of one map lvl 71 (me was lvl 82) whit 4 more people,then i see a pummmmmmmmmb!!!!! you died. while was full life. one shoot me whit 4.5k life (can you believe that!!!).

No i don't believe that

There aren't many mobs that can oneshot players in a 71 map, these can be:

Magnus exile's flameblast
Maybe a Beyond boss???

Stop, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Piety with some unlucky lightning storm

Tell us what killed you with one hit.. Also mind that oneshot != burst of hits like the newly added storm calls

I really feel like many of the "oneshotted" players are simply lieing or exagerating, i've NEVER been oneshotted by anything since open beta, NEVER. This oneshot thingy seems just an excuse to me
Last edited by Mahesys on Aug 29, 2014, 8:55:37 AM
i play 12 hour a day since 23 jan 2013... started with hc until invasion league killed my 92 marauder(my last hc char) 1 shoted from ek spider... now im started playing sc (rampage) and enjoy it to the fullest,im playing 24 hours straight after some 5 to 7 hour sleep since this new league started..

i just cant accept many of my character died in hc with just ridiculous 1 shoted,exspeacialy in invasion...

sorry lol.. oh my english.. :P
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
Last edited by DentaGram on Aug 29, 2014, 9:42:21 AM
"
DentaGram wrote:
i play 12 hour a day since 23 jan 2013... started with hc until invasion league killed my 92 marauder(my last hc char) 1 shoted from ek spider... now im started playing sc (rampage) and enjoy it to the fullest,im playing 24 hours straight everyday since this new league started..

i just cant accept many of my character died in hc with just ridiculous 1 shoted,exspeacialy in invasion...

sorry lol.. oh my english.. :P

+1 agreed

It's fucking stupid, you should be almost immortal at level 92 as a reward for your time and dedication and not to be one shotted by some stupid mechanic.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
ZtruK wrote:
Anyway I think SC players like to focus on their character like an RPG where you can save and reload whenever you die.

Exactly so. I always like role playing, even when the game isn't primarily meant for it.
Last edited by Sintactical on Aug 29, 2014, 9:38:18 AM
Every time I desync back into a group of mobs 3 or 4 times in a row until they finally kill me, I know I will never play HC. Every time I fight a rare devourer with extra fast + powerful crits, I know I will never play HC.

I disagree that HC builds are more carefully thought out, you just end up focusing on your defensive build more than your offensive. Its just a different train of though, not a lack of thought for SC builds. Ultimately, I think it just comes down to personality. Some people like the thrill of death being the end, some do not.

Also, my hoarding personality would never allow me to play a league where I could loose my character and stuff...
IGN: FemmeFatality
"
Mahesys wrote:
No i don't believe that

Maybe a Beyond boss???

Tell us what killed you with one hit.. Also mind that oneshot != burst of hits like the newly added storm calls

I really feel like many of the "oneshotted" players are simply lieing or exagerating, i've NEVER been oneshotted by anything since open beta, NEVER. This oneshot thingy seems just an excuse to me

Arachnids Nest. Vulnerability + -max + extra proj. Freeze Pulse trash mobs WILL rush in on you and 1-shot you with 4k life. At least they did before the recent mob vulnerability change.
"
defektiv wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:
No i don't believe that

Maybe a Beyond boss???

Arachnids Nest. Vulnerability + -max + extra proj. Freeze Pulse trash mobs WILL rush in on you and 1-shot you with 4k life. At least they did before the recent mob vulnerability change.

Whaaat, this is insane =/.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
lets be honest this game is atrociously unbalanced, with random broken things being added all the time that u might not expect.
that mixed with desync is not a good recipe.
im currently lvl 69 on beyond but dont expect to get passed a couple more maps at most.
trying to play evasion character in this league is just awful.
"
CraZy_SkuLL wrote:
...softcore it's just.... mehhhh... bored.

softcore is... exactly the same GAME as playing HC. if it bores you, something is wrong with your general expectation ^^

There's nothing you can do in HC but not in standard, even to prove that you never died (not by ladder, but by char validation, but thats just a minor difference - at least since the ladders only list by around 5% of the chars). Nothing forces you to play different than you would do in HC.

But there are a lot of things said to be impossible in HC, but no issue on "the other side"... ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 29, 2014, 10:53:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info