Game looks great on youtube but I will never be able to play it

"
TriniGamer wrote:
and get those builds and do the things those guys on youtube does

This is like saying you can't do the things you see in movies on TV.

If you if you can't spend a bit of time to read a few things on the wiki and google some simple and easy builds then perhaps the problem lies somewhere else.
Last edited by TGeorge on Aug 29, 2014, 9:14:27 AM
I remember my first characters, they all failed at delivering at whatever it was, dps or life or rezistances or mixed up skills which made no sense at all.
So everytime I rerolled I tried to make a better one. At that time I already knew what kind of monsters and bosses can I expect and how to play against them. I remember when I was spamming the global chat because I couldnt find the 3rd bandit :-)

However the links and the gems were not so hard to understand, so I dont exactly understand what is the OP's problem ?! You have 3 main attributes, strenght, dexterity and intelligence.
Red skill gems requires strenght, blue ones requires intelligence and the green ones dexterity.
Every item you drop have a socket with a specific color. Sockets and gems must match teh same color. You put a skill gem in to the socket of the armor you are wearing and start to kill stuff with that skill using your skill bar. Just go out and kill stuff, gain experience and level up. Same story in every RPG. What is so hard on this one ?

I think unless you dont understand the basics of the game the least thing that should bother you is how CoC mechanics and ele buzzsaw builds works. Seriously... Get a freezing pulse link it with faster casting, or make a melee character use any melee gem which you get for quest rewards and start doing your quests and kill stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info