Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Alkaizer Groundslam Marauder 1.2

ive watched your stream a bit today and i saw that your selfcasting EC -> is your int that low that you dont use spell echo linked with it? i mean you get then 2 ECes for one spellcast. its really helpful and if you having at least 52 INT you could use a lv1. (if you dont have 52 INT forget my tip lol)

just my 50 cents since i saw him casting+waiting for CD then casting again...i think that would help you a bit in getting your EC faster up.

or check the new warlords mark skillgem -> adds life/mana leech + ec charges chances (at 20/20 gems it has 60% chance to gain one EC on a slain enemy)
"
irukandji wrote:
ive watched your stream a bit today and i saw that your selfcasting EC -> is your int that low that you dont use spell echo linked with it? i mean you get then 2 ECes for one spellcast. its really helpful and if you having at least 52 INT you could use a lv1. (if you dont have 52 INT forget my tip lol)

just my 50 cents since i saw him casting+waiting for CD then casting again...i think that would help you a bit in getting your EC faster up.

or check the new warlords mark skillgem -> adds life/mana leech + ec charges chances (at 20/20 gems it has 60% chance to gain one EC on a slain enemy)

Wow, nice tip, i didnt know about this combo too, thanks.
rip
IGN:BLUNT_MASTER
I still don't understand why GS Marauder's don't use Vaal Pact. At lvl 89 my Groundslam is around 40k DPS and around 18k of that is Physical dmg. With only a carnage heart and ~5500 health the leech is unreal. Isn't that better than the .2/second?
"
bahamut458 wrote:
I still don't understand why GS Marauder's don't use Vaal Pact. At lvl 89 my Groundslam is around 40k DPS and around 18k of that is Physical dmg. With only a carnage heart and ~5500 health the leech is unreal. Isn't that better than the .2/second?

its very hard to do chaos maps with no regen.
even harder on HC.
rip in pepperoni, new marauder or backtod3forlyfe?
"
hitreza wrote:
"
bahamut458 wrote:

even harder on HC.
is this the only reason? In that case just don't roll chaos maps and problem solved.
I smell blood, something is calling me..
"
"
hitreza wrote:
"
bahamut458 wrote:

even harder on HC.
is this the only reason? In that case just don't roll chaos maps and problem solved.

Zana would like to have a word with you.
IGN Essence: Shootyah
"
bahamut458 wrote:

what ?!?! 40k dps.

Please post a picture of your tool tip DPS and show me the passive tree. What weapon do you use lol.

I hit for 26k DPS with ground slam, that is with Herald of Ash, Hatred Aura,
and

Damage

299% increased Physical Damage with Maces
98% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
52% increased Physical Damage with Staves
40% increased Accuracy Rating with Two Handed Melee Weapons
30% increased Attack Speed
You take 20% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
15% increased Attack Speed with Maces
10% increased Accuracy Rating
8% increased Melee Physical Damage
8% increased Area Damage
3% increased Attack Speed with Staves
2% increased Movement Speed

"
bahamut458 wrote:

try playing in beyond and not using mirrored mace like a normal freaking human

long long time ago, a tyrant died and his son became the new king, one day he ask his mandarins "Why those poor people don't eat meat when they don't have wheat?"

that's pretty much what you are saying
Last edited by TravisL on Aug 29, 2014, 6:29:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info