Alkaizer Groundslam Marauder 1.2

"
Praedur wrote:
I'm currently lvl 82, and my gear is pretty good so far - my question is: what would the ideal gear be for this build endgame? I mean, besides amazingly rolled rares, are there any uniques that would make this superior? I cannot think of anything myself, thought of perhaps bringer of rain but not sure

I'm now level 88 and the only two unique's I use and would recommend would be flasks - Rumi's Concoction and Atziri's Promise. Both are great! I also use a perfectly rolled 2nd Granite with the 100% armour modifier - but I might replace that with a 2nd Rumi's Concoction, that flask is just to damn good.

I leveled with a Meginords Girdle and Carnage Heart, but ditched them both around level 84 with better rares.

Now, I'm just slowly replacing gear with similar or better stats then I already have but with some rarity.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Last edited by Taiberius on Sep 19, 2014, 3:19:47 PM
I unfortunately died to temple piety shortly after making that post :3 first time going temple, had no idea piety was in it... and it had -24% max resist mod, got one shot by storm herald(5600 hp)
Last edited by Praedur on Sep 24, 2014, 8:58:28 AM
is this build still going to be viable for 1.3? ALK can you update on new build?
Alkaizer dont play any game anymore!!
IGN:Sirdec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info