Alkaizer Groundslam Marauder 1.2

Hi, Would you be able to post a progression guide, just a brief breakdown on when and where we should be on the skill tree for our level. Thanks so much :)
You say you take all endurance nodes but in your tree you have none. Do you take the +3 endurance charges with your build? I think they are really important.
"
Dorrian wrote:
Hi, Would you be able to post a progression guide, just a brief breakdown on when and where we should be on the skill tree for our level. Thanks so much :)

he ripped agian, ragequitted and now he plays shitty d3 again :D
"
AlkaizerX wrote:
I feel elemental damage is the only thing that can kill me

I have no clue why you would do Temple Piety without a max block char...

That is some of the highest possible elemental burst damage you can get in the game.
Last edited by Affinity on Sep 1, 2014, 2:47:02 AM
40k with groundslam -> with crit build??

else i cant imagine to get 40k
"
Warmey wrote:

Please post a picture of your tool tip DPS and show me the passive tree. What weapon do you use lol.

Sorry for the delay, was on vacation

In the process of rebuilding my tree, my life is on the low side for 78 maps. Mace is Kongor and GS 6-linked on my chest, carnage heart. nothing special.

GS Damage

"
TravisL wrote:

try playing in beyond and not using mirrored mace like a normal freaking human

long long time ago, a tyrant died and his son became the new king, one day he ask his mandarins "Why those poor people don't eat meat when they don't have wheat?"

I don't even know how to respond to this troll post. I do play in standard, my gear is not mirror'd (lol?). My gear is nothing special other than a lucky fusing after about 400.

Getting back to my original question, I still haven't heard a good reason for not using Vaal pact. Even at 40% I'm way over the .2XLife / second formula and that's if I don't hit more than 1 mob.
Last edited by bahamut458 on Sep 3, 2014, 1:39:17 PM
"
bahamut458 wrote:

In the process of rebuilding my tree, my life is on the low side for 78 maps. Mace is Kongor and GS 6-linked on my chest, carnage heart. nothing special.

GS Damage

Can you post your gear and your tree?
"
ubberman wrote:
"
bahamut458 wrote:

GS Damage

Can you post your gear and your tree?

+1 would like to see gear and tree. only thing keeping me away from playing GS is the shitty dps compared to literally every other build.
IGN: Jarengax
I actually thought Marohi Erqi was good before u get a good rare mace, I never even thought of Kongor's :O
Guys, did Alkaizer stopped playing or what?
IGN: Iworkeout

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info