He went to play Diablo 3: Reaper of Casuals
"
Jarenga wrote:
"
ubberman wrote:
"
bahamut458 wrote:

Sorry for the delay, was on vacation

In the process of rebuilding my tree, my life is on the low side for 78 maps. Mace is Kongor and GS 6-linked on my chest, carnage heart. nothing special.

GS Damage

Can you post your gear and your tree?

+1 would like to see gear and tree. only thing keeping me away from playing GS is the shitty dps compared to literally every other build.

Here ya go!

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEswmWDhQS4RQgFE0UUhT2GJEZLhnpGjgaVSECITQhVScgJy8n7So4LPsxnjKJNI41kjboOQ47Oz38RmlHfkrITeNQR1BUUeZUC1bZV-JYY1ivWfNfP2BLYJFgxGEhZKNlTWn-a9lsFm5pbqp07XdTeA1673uMgziDsYTZhO-GO4cZhymHaozPkFWQbJkrnsWiAKZXpzCnhKloqW6pc6mUrKq0L7XyvJ-9gb6nwBrBBMbYy0PYvdlh3sHjn-RR6XzrCew47w7vfPZI_Ev-j__T

Items
I just hit level 90 and bought some new boots and crafted some health on rings. Gained a lot of life at the cost a little bit of dps. Hit about 6400 health
Spoiler
build seems pretty chill at 84, although it's potion chugging intensive which lends itself to solo play largely
Last edited by FILM on Sep 6, 2014, 5:33:09 PM
Which way on the tree would you guys go after you get RT?
"
bahamut458 wrote:
Spoiler
"
bahamut458 wrote:

Sorry for the delay, was on vacation

In the process of rebuilding my tree, my life is on the low side for 78 maps. Mace is Kongor and GS 6-linked on my chest, carnage heart. nothing special.

GS Damage

+1 would like to see gear and tree. only thing keeping me away from playing GS is the shitty dps compared to literally every other build.

Here ya go!

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEswmWDhQS4RQgFE0UUhT2GJEZLhnpGjgaVSECITQhVScgJy8n7So4LPsxnjKJNI41kjboOQ47Oz38RmlHfkrITeNQR1BUUeZUC1bZV-JYY1ivWfNfP2BLYJFgxGEhZKNlTWn-a9lsFm5pbqp07XdTeA1673uMgziDsYTZhO-GO4cZhymHaozPkFWQbJkrnsWiAKZXpzCnhKloqW6pc6mUrKq0L7XyvJ-9gb6nwBrBBMbYy0PYvdlh3sHjn-RR6XzrCew47w7vfPZI_Ev-j__T

Items
I just hit level 90 and bought some new boots and crafted some health on rings. Gained a lot of life at the cost a little bit of dps. Hit about 6400 health
Spoiler

while to you vaal pact is suporior you have to realise not everybody has insane gear or access to the gear you have.

the build was built for the new leagues.
also the beyond mobs would destroy a no life regen character so unless your in their face hitting all the time(and not dodging the countless elemental damage that gets chucked all over by them) your in for big problems.

although i will admit i do like the look of your build as something you could transition into if you get a lot of currency.
"
shadowraiden wrote:
you have to realise not everybody has insane gear or access to the gear you have.

although i will admit i do like the look of your build as something you could transition into if you get a lot of currency.

A build like this doesn't get any cheaper...

A Kongor's Undying Rage will cost you 2 Chaos orbs.

The Atziri belt/boots are absolutely NOT required and don't really do much. You can easily use a Rustic Sash with life/armour and maybe even resists on it.

The rings are a few Chaos orbs tops.

The one thing that will be a bit more expensive is getting a good chest. A good rolled 5L chest will cost you 1-3 ex, unless you link it yourself and use a 4L temporarily.

My personal experience with the build:
Easy to level, used Geofri's Baptism until level 67 (I know, right?) then switched to Kongor's Undying Rage. Found a decent chest myself and 5linked it in lucky 2 fusings.

Amulet+rings were bought for 1-2 chaos each and my belt was 3.5 chaos.

Doing 17K groundslam with 5.7K life (8k armour).

Solo play it's ok, but you really gotta be good with using your flasks.

my gear

Don't mind the conc effect linked to my heavy strike, I'm just CBA (and poor) to reroll links. I'm actually also using ground slam for single target. Solo everything dies pretty fast anyway. I'm mainly just leveling Heavy strike to make it 20/20 later and then fix all my sockets.

atm saving up for a Ming's Heart.
Last edited by Affinity on Sep 8, 2014, 3:39:43 AM
"
"
shadowraiden wrote:
you have to realise not everybody has insane gear or access to the gear you have.

A build like this doesn't get any cheaper...

A Kongor's Undying Rage will cost you 2 Chaos orbs.

The Atziri belt/boots are absolutely NOT required and don't really do much. You can easily use a Rustic Sash with life/armour and maybe even resists on it.

The rings are a few Chaos orbs tops.

The one thing that will be a bit more expensive is getting a good chest. A good rolled 5L chest will cost you 1-3 ex, unless you link it yourself and use a 4L temporarily.

My personal experience with the build:
Easy to level, used Geofri's Baptism until level 67 (I know, right?) then switched to Kongor's Undying Rage. Found a decent chest myself and 5linked it in lucky 2 fusings.

Amulet+rings were bought for 1-2 chaos each and my belt was 3.5 chaos.

Doing 17K groundslam with 5.7K life (8k armour).

Solo play it's ok, but you really gotta be good with using your flasks.

my gear

Don't mind the conc effect linked to my heavy strike, I'm just CBA (and poor) to reroll links. I'm actually also using ground slam for single target. Solo everything dies pretty fast anyway. I'm mainly just leveling Heavy strike to make it 20/20 later and then fix all my sockets.

atm saving up for a Ming's Heart.

i may have been a bit off on my original post after giving it a quick look at on one of my old standard mauraders and ok even without kongor's and using a crappy mace i do admit the dps is very nice.
as for defences im not sure the spell block on atziri boots will be a must in later maps most likely although at that stage you should be able to afford decent gear like them.
Hi Bahamut, I was just curious how you managed to hit 5 attacks per second with your groundslam. Is there something I'm missing?

Or can anyone explain it to me, if Bahamut isn't around?

"
bahamut458 wrote:

GS Damage

"
Hayrich wrote:
Hi Bahamut, I was just curious how you managed to hit 5 attacks per second with your groundslam. Is there something I'm missing?

Or can anyone explain it to me, if Bahamut isn't around?

"
bahamut458 wrote:

GS Damage

Multistrike and faster attacks gems, attack speed on gloves and ring and from passive tree, and Onslaught mod on kongor = another 20ias. Also blood rage frenzy charges.
I'm currently lvl 82, and my gear is pretty good so far - my question is: what would the ideal gear be for this build endgame? I mean, besides amazingly rolled rares, are there any uniques that would make this superior? I cannot think of anything myself, thought of perhaps bringer of rain but not sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info