Alkaizer Groundslam Marauder 1.2

is 1/2% mana leech all you really need to drop BM ?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
Auxion wrote:
is 1/2% mana leech all you really need to drop BM ?

1% is all you need in a physical build
AlkaizerX, been watching your stream, love your playlist, just a couple q's because I want to fanboi ya build. 1) Did you obtain those gears solely from playing solo? 2) How do you survive without using life gain on hit? 3) Where does your 1% mana leech come from?
Last edited by Dakaa on Aug 26, 2014, 5:28:47 AM
"
Dakaa wrote:
AlkaizerX, been watching your stream, love your playlist, just a couple q's because I want to fanboi ya build. 1) Did you obtain those gears solely from playing solo? 2) How do you survive without using life gain on hit? 3) Where does your 1% mana leech come from?

hes ring gives mana leech, life gain on hit is shit. and proably bought some gear
Last edited by Fakepott on Aug 26, 2014, 5:59:52 AM
"
Fakepott wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:

hes ring gives mana leech, life gain on hit is shit. and proably bought some gear

Yeah but, what is better than life gain on hit? You must have some kinda way to regain health beside life regen passive nodes.
"
Dakaa wrote:
"
Fakepott wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:

Yeah but, what is better than life gain on hit? You must have some kinda way to regain health beside life regen passive nodes.

He does, life leech. Check his gloves.
"
Firedrop wrote:

also, path of the warrior is a waste of a skill point IMO

It's still 16% increased pysical damage(20str is 4%) and 10 flat life. Not the best node in the game but the best one point damage node that is available to him.
"
Dakaa wrote:
"
Fakepott wrote:
"
Dakaa wrote:

yes get the lifeleech node and get some on ur rings or whatever and that should be enough :)
are the reduced stun threshold nodes worth it?
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
reduced stun threshold is great especially with endurance charge on stun on your ground slam, but in high level maps it's very risky to not max on life nodes
Last edited by Firedrop on Aug 27, 2014, 5:15:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info