Pohx's Dual Shock Wave Totems Build [ Budget ] [ HC ]

What's about surbability? No armour, evasion and others.
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
What's about surbability? No armour, evasion and others.

Your main form of defense is totem placement, I haven't really had any issues running any type of defensive stat, of course this is kind of a throw off to newer players and over the course of this week i'll be designing an IR Version of the build for newer players to use
Working on an Atziri Guide Check the top of the guide for the teaser
What about Herald of Ice instead of ash? Or is it straight up worse than ash for this build?
Hallo again. Does cast speed (Faster casting gem) affect frequency of totem impulses?
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
Hallo again. Does cast speed (Faster casting gem) affect frequency of totem impulses?

yes aswell as the speed you cast the totem itself
IGN: Emwega
So when you going to add the IR version, i would like to see some armor / mom / AA action man!
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Aug 31, 2014, 1:24:11 PM
How would a shavronne's wrappings affect this build or would i be losing out too much from a carcass?
"
Onepocket75 wrote:
How would a shavronne's wrappings affect this build or would i be losing out too much from a carcass?

Shavronne's would allow a low life build which would change the build up, it's the alternative to going crit
"
delgar89 wrote:
So when you going to add the IR version, i would like to see some armor / mom / AA action man!

I'm personally not doing it myself, i'll just be making a skill tree for you guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info