Pohx's Dual Shock Wave Totems Build [ Budget ] [ HC ]

I went witch so I lack %physical damage nodes. Might be a silly question but which gives more dps? 10% spell dmg or 10% phys dmg node?
This build is AWESOME ;D!

Been following your guide and I'm very pleased with this build :) Lots of fun to play.

I just reached lvl 86 and have this gear atm:

Spoiler

DPS on my Shockwave Totem is 13540,3.

Going from 4link SWT to 5link SWT with Conc effect makes me unable to spam totems due to low mana regen. So mana regen on gear is defntly advisable.
Hello Pohx.
if I don't have Hatred.
can I use Anger and Added Cold Damage for this build?
Im stuck at 60 dex and cant level hatred or beartrap.. how did u get 160 dex?
"
woodyfly wrote:
I went witch so I lack %physical damage nodes. Might be a silly question but which gives more dps? 10% spell dmg or 10% phys dmg node?

% spell damage for sure. I tested and the phys damage is not even worth it unless its near you.
IGN: CritLAMETotem

I'm level 69 on the casual league right now (I know i'm such a casual). My current gear is alright I need some upgrades here and there and my res is extremely overcapped which I can replace with other stats.

My question is when do I start getting up the the 10k dps and above, I don't have conc effect up right now sadly because of my carcass jack being garbage and not wanting to 5l. Is that when you get high dps?

My current gear:

Spoiler

My current dps:

My spell damage isnt as high as I want it to be, but I will get more gear later :P
Spoiler

Err my image didn't work, hopefully this does.

If not it's around 4000.
I started as witch with havocs build but recently switched over to this. Might try full crit once I'm higher level and richer maybe.

Witch might be better than scion start because of the amazing 1 point wonder for 40% mana regen, 14 es node. I focused on the left side of the tree, there's some good mana nodes. Lvl 16 AA, 12k dps tabula rasa, 220 mana regen.

Here's the tree I'm using. Eventually I'll spec out of the life/mana nodes on the north and get the starting nodes of scion. Next I'll drop the big dex node for the new dex node on the east so I can get access to the speed cast nodes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwelCPQQzBEtFE0aOB_HJNgn7Sj6KhMreCycLKctizGeOuE8BTwtPV9Bh0SrRZ1JskyzTP9SU1NSVa5VxlnzWitfKmpDaxdsFm0ZeyB8g4IQgh6Cx4M4g9uFbYcZjEaPppBVlSCXlZf0muCf36IAo_KmV6cIp4SnlKyqr2y3PriTvOrAGsBUwfPE9sWKxq7N-tH91YHYvdrd2wvfit-w6-Tr7u988B_yRfiT-ej8S_4K_oc=
Last edited by woodyfly on Sep 2, 2014, 4:34:38 AM
"
Monkeyfatzer wrote:
I'm level 69 on the casual league right now (I know i'm such a casual). My current gear is alright I need some upgrades here and there and my res is extremely overcapped which I can replace with other stats.

My question is when do I start getting up the the 10k dps and above, I don't have conc effect up right now sadly because of my carcass jack being garbage and not wanting to 5l. Is that when you get high dps?

My current gear:

Spoiler

My current dps:

My spell damage isnt as high as I want it to be, but I will get more gear later :P

Your DPS based on your Totem gem lvl.
For my its +2k dps every +1 lvl afer 17lvl SWT. 18 atm.
Im using SWT+CoNC+AddFire+AOE. I replaced faster casting. My DPS is 8k with this gear & skill tree
My_Gear

SC legues V
great build :-)

I am sort of new to the game and this is the first build I try that is not simply bashing with swords.

Up to lvl 60 now and it is really starting to be fun.

Missing a few gems and good gear though, guess I will need to try this trading stuff one of these days.... put that off so far since I am a solo player, and I guess I would need someone with a lot of patience to walk me trough it... :-D

Anyway, thanks for the great work and the detailed build guide !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info