(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

"
I really would recommend NOT using 2x green slots. Why do you have to use them? Is it a corrupted armor? If it's corrupted (and only in that case), here are some possible gems to use, but they aren't going to be nearly as good as Added Fire or Power Charge on Critical.

Yeah I got a 6 linked corrupted armor but thanks for your input!
"
Abm wrote:
Big ups litesabr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been following your guide since the start of the league hehe!
Just managed to get 2 doryani's and YES, my dps skyrocketed from 6k to 24k haha!
what should i farm for next? =D so far this is my gear setup:

also, i have seen that u updated the duelist tree, can u post the last one before the update for more dps?

6L chest, then better rares in general. Try to focus your helmet, boots, and chest on life, armor, and resists so you can use more damage mods on jewelry.

"
Zhaolin wrote:
I don't know how you have 126k Oo'
With your build, i have just 75k (Templar Build)
Maybe i have bad Rings, Amulet, Belt with less Ele dmg and Crit...

Well, I do have a legacy critical multiplier amulet that I'm using. However, without that, it's still very possible to get above 100k dps tooltip (with power charges).
ign crixus_sabr
I am looking at your duelist skill tree and notice that Iron Reflexes is not used but says that you have it as a keystone.So is that just a bug in the link or is it that you do not take it?
"
Wannabe wrote:
I am looking at your duelist skill tree and notice that Iron Reflexes is not used but says that you have it as a keystone.So is that just a bug in the link or is it that you do not take it?

All the nodes with the "removed" tag I used to use; I have now added Iron reflexes to this list. With the evolution of this build, I eventually removed it because it wasn't giving me a good enough bonus (I was mainly using it with Unwavering Stance). I'd rather be able to use Grace + Enfeeble to get some evasion for whenever I attempt Uber Atziri again.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 17, 2014, 7:44:16 PM
Added new Atziri run.
ign crixus_sabr
@litesabr
I can't sustain the mana for molten / infernal strike with Grace/Hatred+AshELE, im using the abysus+maligaro setup. Had to add Mana leech to my 6l :X
Any clue what im doing wrong?

The build works without acuity? Is possible to sustain our life pool with only the life leech of the dual doryanis?
"
Andresmar19 wrote:
The build works without acuity? Is possible to sustain our life pool with only the life leech of the dual doryanis?

im not having any problem with life.... 2% from sceptre + 1% from belt = 3% of 100kdps...and im going with a tabula
"
mayanrm wrote:
@litesabr
I can't sustain the mana for molten / infernal strike with Grace/Hatred+AshELE, im using the abysus+maligaro setup. Had to add Mana leech to my 6l :X

You don't have mana leech on any of your items. :) Here are a some other things I noticed.

1) If you need to, you can also use an Alpha's Howl to give yourself a bigger, usable portion of your mana pool.

2)Why are you using an Elemental Proliferation gem with Herald of Ash? The scepter already has level 20 Emelemtal Proliferation support for gems as an item mod.

3) Infernal Blow? My favorite reason for using Molten Strike is that you don't have to waste a gem slot on reducing your damage to generate AOE damage. Also, I think a Weapon Elemental Damage gem is much better than Melee Physical: A) Doryani's Catalysts give a huge elemental damage bonus and B) both are conversion skills that get huge bonuses from WeD.

4) I think you need to focus more on life on your gear. I'm only seeing bonus life from your boots and amulet. Specifically, I am NOT a fan of using Doryani's Invitation belt for this build because belts can give so much life.

"
Andresmar19 wrote:

Yes, it will work without acuity. I was using this build for months on only the 2% elemental leech. If you have 70k tooltip DPS (which is pretty easy to get with this build), about 90% of the damage is elemental --> 70k * .9 = 63k edps. 2% of this is leeched per second which = 1260 hp / second. Since you leech 20% max / second, this means you will max your leech with up to life of 5 * 1260 = 6300 hp. Remember, this does NOT count the damage from lava balls which will effectively double your dps.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 23, 2014, 11:40:29 PM
"
litesabr wrote:
"
mayanrm wrote:
@litesabr

You don't have mana leech on any of your items. :) Here are a some other things I noticed.

1) If you need to, you can also use an Alpha's Howl to give yourself a bigger, usable portion of your mana pool.

2)Why are you using an Elemental Proliferation gem with Herald of Ash? The scepter already has level 20 Emelemtal Proliferation support for gems as an item mod.

3) Infernal Blow? My favorite reason for using Molten Strike is that you don't have to waste a gem slot on reducing your damage to generate AOE damage. Also, I think a Weapon Elemental Damage gem is much better than Melee Physical: A) Doryani's Catalysts give a huge elemental damage bonus and B) both are conversion skills that get huge bonuses from WeD.

4) I think you need to focus more on life on your gear. I'm only seeing bonus life from your boots and amulet. Specifically, I am NOT a fan of using Doryani's Invitation belt for this build because belts can give so much life.

I fixed the mana problem with
and now im looking for a good triress belt + hp...
I just noticed the ElE on sceptre lolz...now i got room for my vaal skelis / haste xD
Im using infernal blow to clean maps faster...way faster, maybe im not done to molten strike gameplay yet :(

thanks for tooltips

Anything about my tree? Im pretty much following ur tree...

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYB3AixE8wUUhUgFfYX6hjXGjgb-hynHRQi4iP2JOEl3yftKaUs6TBUNJM1kjbpPC09Pj-bP_xHfkfiSn1Nkk4qT_NR-VOlVvpZ81uvYnljcGVNZp5noGwWbmlyqXgNfXV-vYTZhxmHdo19j0aQCpBVkn2X_phvmSujiqQZpDmnhKlurKq18rZBtz69gb6KvqfAGsQVxPbGrtCB037Yvdwj3Q3jauXP6GbqGOzL7g7veu_j9zL60vtF_Ev8xf4K_ro=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info