(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

Any recommendations on how to level with this build? Is it something where you should play with Molten Strike the entire time or do you need to level with something else for awhile until you're able to use certain skills/items?
You can level with molten strike, but due to it's relative slowness, I would recommend another skill such as Flame Totem (with blood magic passive) until you hit level 75; you also need to have the scepters as the damage isn't even close with other weapons. It's also not ideal as a first character for a league.

I know there are other molten strike builds floating around right now, and a lot of them use resolute technique. Since my build does go near that passive, maybe another of those builds can be good for leveling and then swap over to crit once you start using the scepters.
ign crixus_sabr
so i just found a 345 1 h mace:

would this be something that would be useful for this build ?
SyntaxTError
It can be useful to have a high damage weapon in general. However, you lose out on the very high elemental damage increase from doryani's scepter. I think it's better to use a 290 scepter, but I'd have to try them out separately.
ign crixus_sabr
how about Vaal Pact?...cos i dont have 140ex for acuity xD
What skill gems would you recommend for a 6 link with 3R 2G 1B?
Vaal pact? You will need to use a life leech gem to make up for the -60% leech on it. Also, you won't have any life regen, which I think is a huge bonus. Either make a master crafted item with faster life leech like this:

Or use something like one of the following:
"
litesabr wrote:

"
jacynthe wrote:
Hi. Can Atziri's Acuity be swaped with smthng else? Cause dat price...

Definitely! I'd suggest something like either of the following:

I really would recommend NOT using 2x green slots. Why do you have to use them? Is it a corrupted armor? If it's corrupted (and only in that case), here are some possible gems to use, but they aren't going to be nearly as good as Added Fire or Power Charge on Critical.

Don't use these next ones with molten strike unless you're using a mjolner build:
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 16, 2014, 5:56:19 AM
I don't know how you have 126k Oo'
With your build, i have just 75k (Templar Build)
Maybe i have bad Rings, Amulet, Belt with less Ele dmg and Crit...
Big ups litesabr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been following your guide since the start of the league hehe!
Just managed to get 2 doryani's and YES, my dps skyrocketed from 6k to 24k haha!
what should i farm for next? =D so far this is my gear setup:

also, i have seen that u updated the duelist tree, can u post the last one before the update for more dps?
ign: AAbom
So to pull this off the only unique you need is the scepters, and gloves ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info